What did you eat for lunch?

I made Alfredo broccoli pasta (it's a pasta packet from a grocery store). I first boiled half cup of water and milk and then cooked the pasta in there. I chopped up green onions and tomatoes and put some inside when it was done.

I wanted to put some chicken in there but I thought it would be too much.

What did you eat for lunch?

Most Helpful Guy

• That looks really good. Usually when I eat that it comes from a box and I zap it in the microwave. lol (Helpless non-cooking bachelor.) I had a banana, an oatmeal bar, a protein bar, and a stick of cheddar cheese for lunch. I eat a lot of stuff that you can either peel, unwrap, pour milk on, or microwave. Haha! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• well it's going to be a cajun turkey sandwich on wheat loaded with veggies.

have any cracker recommendations? lol

your meal looks fanfuckingtastic by the way.

• s33.postimg.org/yfz76kmtr/20160519_192801.jpg

Sort of a late, lunch early dinner. Usually eat well when im working from home xD.

• I had tomato soup. It was pretty tasty.

• I had a chef salad with vits of grilled chicken cheese, a few other things thrown in and the dressing was raspberry vinaigrette

• Chicken Breast and Yams.. MM

• Haven't eaten yet :/

• nothing until later today heading to the gym soon

• Today for lunch I had $0.64cents amish potato salad from walmart. Can anyone beat that? hahaha

• Nothing, I read on GAG not eating food is a good diet so I'm following that.

• Indian spinach with Tandoori chicken and Naan.

• mcdonalds. I know not healthy...

• I had hot cocoa and a peanut butter flavoredprotein bar... 30 grams of protein

• I had a light lunch. Two sausages on a biscuit with bacon and swiss cheese from Tim Hortons.

• That pasta looks yummy.. I had Pizza Hut 😂

• i didn't eat :(

What Girls Said 16