Pizza and alcohol combinations. Whats your favorite?

0|0
15|6

Most Helpful Girl

• As the resident wine expert I recommend that you pair any Italian-red-sauce style pizza with the likes of a Sangiovese ;)

For a pizza with a white sauce (such as Alfredo perhaps?) you couldn't go wrong with a chardonnay

My personal favorite? That's hard because I like a lot of different pizza combinations. But lately what I've been getting is a thin crust pizza with Alfredo, bocconcini, basil and tomatoes.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza wise.
    Black Olives, extra Onions, Pineapple, pizza Sauce, extra Jalapeno Peppers, extra banana hot Peppers, extra Provolone cheese , maybe mushroom.
    I'm cool with crispy , extra dough or whatevs.

Alcohol... hmmm... usually I just go with a diet pepsi but Apple Cider is good too. Something nice and fizzy to wash down the greasy meal.
    A pilsner could work too but I don't really drink these days.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I like pizza with coke!

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost any pizza except the national chain brands. Almost any topping except olives or mushrooms. For alcohol, maybe a California Sauvignon Blanc or a Corona.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza and beer.
    Best combo.

1|1
    0|0
  • No booze just pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with cheese pizza and wine

0|1
    0|0
  • Pepperoni pizza, and a Martini

0|1
    0|0
  • Vodka and pepperoni/meat lovers pizza!

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza and wine (preferably, rose).

0|1
    0|0
  • Meat lovers pizza or chicken bacon ranch pizza with jack daniels mixed with coke.

0|1
    0|0
  • veggie pizza and 0% alcohol drink called water

1|0
    0|0
    • vegetarian and teetotaler? are you hindu?

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks u make pizza sound absolutely enticing, like i feel like ordering veggie pizza with garlic sauce and no cheese [not a menu item but im still friends with my old coworkers so they could hook me up] gourmet af

i'll be honest, i don't like pineapple as a fruit either. it's too.. much. like if pineapple were human and into me, i'd friend zone it so hard

• hah I like pineapples, BY THEMSELVES. I really like them. They are too overpowering to mix with anything else, though.

In general, though, I don't eat fruit. (I am overly insulin-sensitive -- basically, the opposite of being diabetic, to the point where it's actually a problem -- so, sugary foods make me crash HARD)

• Used to be a fire oven pizza with cheeses and pear & a strong wine summery punch (I'm allergic to cheese now 😢)

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat lovers and beer

0|1
    0|0
  • Light ice cold beer and veggie white pizza

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Pizza: Itallian margherita (thin and not too much cheese)
    Alcohol: A glass of Prosecco/Asti or Zinfandel

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember the first truly gourmet pizza I had was Wolfgang Puck's famous smoked salmon pizza. I'd image if I had that with a nice pinot gris, that would be quite amazing.

My current favorite pizza is the Spag Bog Pizza. I think it'd be perfectly matched with Sake. But that's probably because I crave Sake.

0|1
    0|0
  • A decent IPA, Guinness. For something like pepperoni, a rough Chiati. For a margharita, Chardonnay or pino grigio. For seafood or chicken either a pinot noir or pinot grigio.

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite Pizza is from PaPa murphy's its a
    Stuffed Pizza [basically 2 pizzas stacked]
    with bacon and chicken on the inside and on the outside and mozzarella with White garlic sauce. Damn good pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat pizza and I don't drink alcohol

0|0
    0|0