Why can't vegans just let people live their lives?

Obviously not ALL vegans, but a lot of them think they're such better people than everyone else just because they're healthy and they don't eat animals. Then they feel the need to point out people's diets and weight. And they try to convert you into veganism. Can you fucking not?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's not vegans, it's Christians, if it's not Christians, it's athletic people fat-shaming others, if it's not them, it's someone else. There are always people like that and they try to shove their judgments down other people's throats because they feel insecure in their own choices and need validation from others that they have made a good one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just appreciate the shit they do. You don't have to agree. But appreciate the vision. They care so much because a great deal of their mental facilities have been invested in thinking about what they eat. Just like a bodybuilder constantly thinks about his body n muscles. It's just the shit they care about.

Fuck, I mean what's ur shit that you care about?

Take that passion for whatever it is. That's how vegans feel about vegetables n carbon emissions n whatever other shit is on their agenda.

• I do appreciate what they do. I'm not saying they shouldn't be vegans and that they should eat meat. If they want to show it off. Then that's fine. But when they try to convert you into vegan and try to tell you that you're a terrible person for eating meat, THATS annoying

What Girls Said 16

• I know Vegans that aren't like that. Most Vegans I know of who are like that celebrities or work for a organization or this dumb bitch: Freelee The Banana Girl. She's such a cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOGQ4B07muc

• This chick is mentally ill and big as bully who forces her beliefs on people. Im surprised her and her cult haven't started a crusade.

• I don't know, i am one myself but i have never been the type to push my beliefs on others, live and let live, i say

i find those types of vegans obnoxious myself and weirdly enough, i'd rather date a meat eater who respects my views, than a vegan who shares them but tries to make everyone else feel crappy if they don't.

• Being vegan doesn't mean you're healthy, actually. Many vegans have deficiencies.

• As a current vegan I have been on the other side of the lens. They are preachy and over the top and the ones that aren't do it in a subtle way. 60% have a holier than though attitude but, at the same time... everything has it's flaws. Supplements can be a bitch.

• *cough* FREELEE *cough*

• I am semi-vegatarian, and I never talk or converse other to do it unless they ask me about it or tell me themself that they are interested to do the same.

But I actually dont know anyone that are completely vegan. But I have meet a man that "THOUGHT" he is vegan.

• I laugh at vegans... theyre hypocrites. They mainly do it to protect cows, sheep, chickens, etc... what they dont realize is plants also have feelings like theyre fucking aliveeee... but they are close minded when I tell them that and call me dumb. I hate anyone who preaches that we as people should not be eating a certain type of food because theyre not. Bitch - go fuck yourself and eat whatever the hell you want, and ill eat whatever the hell I want. But thats just me.

• Well, they ARE better people than the rest of us. At least they're not responsible in any way for the cruelty that happens in the meat and dairy industry. I admire vegans, that lifestyle takes a lot of self-control. I don't blame them for trying to make this world a better place.

• I think part of the point is it's not just the animals and personal health, it's the environment and how the meat and dairy industry is wrecking complete havoc on it. I tend to hear world hunger a lot in pro veganism arguements although I haven't looked into that

• lol. I don't see any vegans whining on here. why can't you just leave vegans alone?

• He didn't say on here so what makes you think he's just talking about G@G?

• online and in real life I see a lot more meat eaters try to tell vegans/vegetarians that it's wrong (morally and health wise) to not eat meat ALL THE TIME. I get so many people trying to force their way of eating on me it's ridiculous. on the other hand, I very rarely see a vegetarian/vegan act that way toward omnivores.

you can say whatever you want about it, it just isn't true.

• Well you've seen things, and I've seen different things so i don't think we are going to get on the same level here

• PREACH

• They think animals are on par with humans. Got it all figured out now.

• Yeah I've seen that one YouTube too, where a lot of vegans were getting all high and mighty, and started fighting with meat eaters and diary users

• I am a vegetarian but I think that people should eat what they like, it is food cycle... if people stop eating meat the world would be unstable, I don't want that!
    Besides if we don't eat them they will overpopulate and that's bad for us.

• Most vegans are annoying

• Most of the vegans I have come across mind their own business.

What Guys Said 7

• Because the aren't fulfilled unless they find at least one other hums with which to share their neurosis!

• Every vegan I've ever met is a complete cultist and seems to be mentally unstable. They live their lives and refuse to accept that people will live their lives the way they choose. Vegans are typically frail and very unhealthy in their appearance. I don't give a fck about being politically correct I think vegans are pussies with too much time on their hands.

• ohh they are...

• @sweettckae ahah! He pulled out his phone and tried to show me a video of chickens being slaughtered. I refused to watch the whole video but I just told him "mm.. looks like some tasty gains" lmfaoo that's when fcking lost it

• Yeah the best way to piss them off is by saying "mmmm I could totally use a steak right now" I said that once on instagram and one of the vegans went off on me, I just laughed.

• Honestly, I have quite a lot of vegan and vegetarian friends (I'm the exact opposite lol) and I don't know a single one who is like that. So from my experience, while I'm sure they exist, they are the minority. The are many meat eaters who tell vegans or vegetarians similar shit.

• Funny I live my life just fine. I still eat chicken and stake even when they bitch about it because that's my choice.

I bet if we start doing what they do they'll say we're being unreasonable etc. Hmm kinda reminds me of another group that shows this kind of quality eh? OK now off i go before I start a comment war lol XD

• because they think they have the moral high ground and its ok to impose their beliefs onto others.

• all vegans should get cancer

• Because they are good and you are bad and they have to get you to accept that. Like any other fanatic.