Am I the only one that makes homemade foods based off fast food?

So i like foods from fast food places but instead of going out and buying them i remake them with better ingredients and home like say a whopper its easy 100% ground beef patties ketchup mustard mayo pickles lettuce onions cheese and tomatoes on a sesame seed bun. Or say a snack wrap from Mcdonald's not hard buy some chicken strips lettuce Cheddar and ranch with tortillas there all you need. Then there are people who i tell this too who try it and find the food taste a lot better considering its all fresh and is better for you especially in McDonald food cases. So do y'all do that too?

I should add Dont Buy Burger King hot dogs they are rip off's especially the whopper dog.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im kinda confused, isn't that normal?
    Like instead of going out to eat, you make a burger at home and put whatever you want on it.
    If you want Travis then buy some ground beef and make tacos.
    Is that what you're talking about?

• No i mean actually making the menu items. Like home made bigmac has the sauce on it to. or say the Kfc loaded potato bowl with chicken cheese gravy and mashed potatoes you can just make it at home.

• Oh. Alright I guess, lol.

• ok im done speaking to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you bro! Only you! Hahaha

• why you laughing man i save money doing this. and it tastes a lot better. hell i worked at a burger king for about 4 months i saw people spit in peoples foods just for shits and giggles.

• try it man shits a lot better then some dumbass 19 year old putting too much sauce on your whopper. like you would be surprised at how stupid the employees can be with adding condiments i saw a girl put enough mayo for 3 whoppers on a single whopper

• I don't eat much fast food tho. Chipotle I love tho!

What Girls Said 4

• i do that all the time unless i really don't want to cook lol which is not very often i like to cook lol

• It's an interesting thing to try.

• I don't do that but very cool! Next time I'm craving mcdonalds, I'll google a recipe instead

• i do that from time to time.

What Guys Said 6

• We can only hope as much!

• Haven't done it, but I would do it. I wanna make Arby's Smokehouse Brisket. It's already amazing made by Arby's, it's probably even better made by me with fresh ingredients :P

• I've worked in a few fast food places and have never seen anyone spit in anyone elses food for fun.

• you must live in a kind place. xD

• true. I will accept your Honesty and admit i did kinda hype it up.

• Thank you and I accept that those those do happen. Especially more if you work in a franchise, but like I said I work in a corporation and they're stricter when it comes to that stuff. Like the guy probably would've just got a warning if he worked at a franchise

• I really want Tacos now.

• I don't do that but I might start, it's a great idea.

• it is man especially when burger king and McDonald's employees actually fuck up your food a lot by adding too much sauce or spitting in it or even dropping the patty on the ground and putting it on the bun to serve it to you.

• That's extra flavour :')

• That sounds pretty economic and healthy!!