Who here is a picky eater?

I've noticed that I've always been very cautious about what I put into my body. I am a vegetarian and I have trouble with food textures. I hate eating mushy bananas, peanut butter, marshmallows, refried beans, and boiled carrots.

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat just about anything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I eat just about anything but I can't say I like any particular food more than the other either.
    I do like spicy food however.

• I'm picky in terms of knowing what my food is made out of and what it consists of, but not much picky in terms of textures and such.

• I feel sorry for you. I love peanutbutter. I eat pretty much anything. I do not like some foods but if need be I'd still eat it

• I'll eat the crunchy kind once in a while... I'm talking about like maybe once or twice every 3-4 months.

• My cousin loves it Lol she also eats it everyday!!! She tried to get me to eat Nutella? I don't know if I spelled it right anyways it was very very gross

• Lol I live the natural peanutbutter more. Yeah I've had Nutella before it's good but not good for you

• Picky eater.. Nah I just know what I like. Here's George with more on the subject https://youtu.be/SivpLzwYSYE

• I'll eat anything seriously. It's a surprise that I haven't had salmonella poisoning

• I'm fussy af

• I don't like a lot of foods but I'll eat weird foods too.
    I guess since I'm originally from a third world country, I can't be to fussy.

• I'm picky asf, but not for health reasons

• I'm an extremely picky eater. It's actually really bad because there are very few meals that I actu

• ... actually like so sometimes I just don't eat at all

• Not good! When I'm going to be spending a day at someones house or with people who don't eat what I like I just pack a lunch and make an excuse to not eat their food.

• never had a problem like that, but i hate eating anything that is harmful

• Me, I hate onions and lettuce and peppers and brussel sprouts etc. the list goes on and on lol.

• will eat anytthin tbh

• yup.

• I don't eat food that tastes bad. That's a lot of stuff for me. So yes, I'm a picky eater.

• who the fuck eats boiled carrots

What Girls Said 23

• I feel so bad for you. They say people that are too picky like that are like that because they think too much about eating instead of actually eating. I love food and beans, boiled carrots, peanut butter, marshmallows are some of the ones I like a lot. I am not too fond of boiled veggies but I'll have them. If something doesn't taste that good to me, I will still eat it if I know how good it is for me. Because nutrition matters a lot to me. I was a pick eater once upon a time. I grew out of that. We usually do at one point and develop a more mature palate. At least thats what I been told.

• I don't know I've gotten better over time but when I was little I had to see a doctor because it got to the point where I wouldn't want to eat for days. Mushy foods make me gag.

• I am either extremely picky, or I will eat everything.

I HAVE to have my steak and it's side prepared just right or I'll be unhappy, there can NOT be any onions, mushrooms or sour kraut.

But I'll eat a cookie I dropped on the ground outside.

• I'm much of a woman that eats whatever she wants and yet still works-out hardly.

And I'm skinny, actually.

• As long as it's Halal or Kosher I ain't picky

• Yesssss. Food textures can make or break things for me. I hate things like chicken skin or medium rare meat or sushi because the texture makes me gag.

• I'm more of a scared eater lol, I think everything I put in my mouth will make me gain a ton of weight.

• I can't stand fibrous textures. Like canned pears and peaches. Basically anything stringy makes me gag.

• @Ibokan18
    come out come out wherever you are :P

• I'm not a picky eater, I am open to try most foods I think it's exciting!

• I'm pretty picky about eating healthy foods... I don't think textures and stuff are weird. But I like to know what's going into it. I usually don't even trust anyone to cook for me.

• Nope I don't trust anyone preparing my food other than close family and myself.

• I'm the pickiest eaters of all eaters. Even the lunch ladies at my school know what not to put on my tray. That's how well they know me. All my friends know I'm a picky eater too.

• Im so picky I have actually given a list of foods I WILL eat to my boyfriend.

• I am, it kinda annoys my boyfriend sometimes lol

• Im not really cautious of what goes in my body, im just a picky eater hahhaha

• I'm picky too.

• I think you are my soulmate. Except I'm probably even pickier than you are. 😂

• I doubt it I'm extremely picky!!! Hello soul mate where have you been all my life? Lol sorry couldnt help myself had to use this song.
      https://youtu.be/bRTrZuAT9HY

• I can only imagine :/

• Me me me me

• I totally am. Totally agree with you on mushy bananas.

• Picky eaters are no fun to be friends with. You can have so much fun with all kinds of food. To limit it is stupid in my opinion. You gotta be adventurous.

• Come on really? I had to get a troll! Okay well if your so adventurous and it's stupid to limit yourself go eat everything and anything like dogs, cats, monkey's, shit, and human meat. Have fun being adventurous!😊

• I'm no troll. I just told you my opinion

• I'm a very picky eater, though I'm not the healthiest eater.

• I am. I am trying to change that about myself though.

• I wouldn't say I'm picky but I am limited in what ill eat. I'm not a vegetarian but I tend to pick meals towards that. So a lot of meat dishes, I won't touch