Should Gelatin be banned from the USA since its made from animal bones, skin, and muscle?

• Yes it should be a crime
  • No nothing wrong with it
  • I am a vegan and I am offended
  • I am a vegetarian and I am offended
  • I am republican Donald Trump supporter no immigrants derka derka derka

Most Helpful Girl

• there are other ways of doing gelatin so they should change the way it is done so there won't be the need of it to be banned

Most Helpful Guy

• animal bone, skin, and muscle is legal in the US to buy, sell, use in a variety of ways, and consume. Why the fuck should it be illegal?

• There are other ways of doing it though.

• It does have it labeled but when I got it yesterday at the store I didn't know.

• I can't begin to fathom how stupid this question is. Why are people so dumb?

People eat every part of an animal that is slaughtered. Obviously, the prime parts are the cuts of meat, while bones, blood, organs, skin... etc are less palatable so they are processed into products that do not resemble their original form. Of all things you could choose, what stupid reason would gelatin be made illegal?

If your religion does not allow you to eat gelatin, then don't eat it. Problem solved.
      Nobody fucking cares about Muslims not wanting to eat pork. So what? Hindus and Sikhs from India do not eat cows or drink cow milk. Buddists are vegetarians. There's no shortage of religious beliefs banning certain foods... if you are a follower. It's your own duty to follow those practices. Not ban everyone else from enjoying foods that some random religion decides not to eat.

What Girls Said 3

• Why haven't they just changed how they make it?

• They can replace most of it with wax and they already have with lots of candyies. I agree though

• i think they changed it to seaweed derived stuff

• I don't think it should be banned but maybe let people know what's in it because I don't think it's common knowledge

• yeah its in labels but it doesn't tell you what's in it unless you ask or look on the internet.

What Guys Said 6

• sounds like a problem of derka derkas and not a general problem, so no it shouldn't be. what should be banned though is indians wiping their asses with their hands.

• Fuck no, I like Gello

• I think we should all be banned from the US because we are all made from animal bones, skin, and muscle.

• Is meat illegal?

• Did you know that fertilizer is like chicken poo? Who cares about actual food.

• No! Its good for your joints. Why do you think they serve so much jello in old folks homes?