Do you drink enough?

I rarely do but on some days it's really bad haha... just noticed that I drank only 2 glasses of milk over the whole day :/

Far away from the 2-3 liters of water I should drink during the day :o

Most Helpful Girl

• 😅 Not today I haven't. Normally, yes I do.

I'll be downing a few glasses before bed tonight though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro you need to drink more water. Not drinking enough can cause kidney stones and other stuff. Staying hydrated is soooo important. Every cell in our bodies uses water. Up your intake man!!
    I drink almost a gallon a day I'd say. Even more if it's hot out.

What Girls Said 17

• Milk is not really good for you... it's full of puss and overall unhealthy.
    Having that said, I don't know if i drink 'enough' but i certainly do drink.
    Sometimes more than other times, and weekend nights more alc than other nights... :p hehe so I'd like to think yes i do haha with an exception every now and then.

Maybe you can set alarms on your phone for every 2-3 hours to remind you to go drink some water.

I usually drink water, tea, the most and then whatever else there is every now and then, for example cola or juice. I'm not a fan of juices unless it's fresh made, so not from the carton or sugar filled ones... :)

• Yes I drink apple juice and banana juice and orange juice!

• I drink a ton of milk, my family goes through 5-6 gallons a week. Water is a different story, I maybe only drink at least a cup or two a day.

• drink enough what? milk or water?

• Doesn't matter

• Glad to hear that. Now I can finally go sleep in peace knowing that you pee a lot 👍

• 😎✌🏽

• Nope, I know I don't. I should work on that.

• I'm always drinking water, all day everyday. Not much of a soda or juice drinker though only occasionally.

• I drink water and tea constantly throughout the day. I'm always like super hydrated.

• I drink between 4-12 cups of water each day.

• Yes, I think so. I usually drink 2-3 glasses of milk everyday and 6-8 glasses of water.

• Yeah I drink a lot of water.

• Yes I do! I bought huge water bottles and forced the habit and now I drink at least half my weight in ounces of water each day and it feels effortless. Try that if you wanna!

• i think i drink at least a liter of water per day

• I drink everything except water :(

• I drink not enough of anything. Alcohol never liked it

• I drink like 2 liters a day, and I pee a lot too lmao

• I drink a lot of water, but I'm not sure if I drink enough.

• I drink 2 liters everyday. I keep my water bottle with me all the time

What Guys Said 7

• I'm like you, I definitely don't and I've had kidney stones so it's important I do and I still don't lol. It's hard I find when I'm not thirsty. And if I do drink, it's something I shouldn't be drinking like coffee.

• Most days I drink enough. I'll notice if I'm really dehydrated as I'll start to get a bit of a headache.

• I'm terrible at keeping track of that stuff, I doubt it.

• I can drink the ocean lol

• From what Im told, and its true.. I dont drink enough water. I might have a glass every couple of days.. otherwise its Coke or beer.

• No..

• yep at least 2 litres a day, most of the time its 5 litres though when im doing stuff.

• i also use to drink 2 litres of milk a day to the point where i got sick of it and it kept making me throw up lmao.