There was a diet?

an acquaintance applied it and she lost so much weight but im male. since the diet is applied with mineral water, i think i can apply it too. of course its going to be different for me but i think i can lose weight just like she did. the problem is, i can't talk to her any more and i can't ask her what the died was called. the only thing i know about it is that it is applied with mineral water. i researched about it and i came across extreme diets. like, you drink mineral water in the morning, in the noon and in the evening but you eat so less that i think you can't survive that. do you recall a healthy diet that contains a lot of mineral water? it should make you lose weight immediately too. sorry for my broken English, im foreign. xoxo

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• Extreme weight loss is usually unhealthy. When you lose weight, it's better to do it at a steady, but normal pace. Just cut out junk food, sugar and soda from your diet. Anything that contains lots of sugar. Eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more water. Soon enough you'll start seeing results.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Mineral water vs. normal water is not going to have a profound impact on your weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking a lot of water in general is good for you. I wouldn't recommend going on a diet cause a lot of them restrict food or certain nutrients in a manner that isn't healthy in the long term and not sustainable. It's like a friend of mine says "Don't go in a diet, change your diet."

0|0
    0|0