What is your opinion on vegans?

• Coolest people in the world
  • Irritating/Can't stand them
  • Weird as Fuck
  • Dont like them but dont have a problem
  • No vegans where I live

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• After my dog meat is the 6th thing most important to me. How do you think I feel when a frail impatient vegan preaches to me that eating meat is bad?

• Can't stand them right? :D.. oh and by the way.. a comma after dog would've been nice! :P

• Bahhahah yesss my bad. Too bad you can't edit your opinions on here. In all honesty I've only met 1 cool vegetarian and I met her on here. she's like the only one who doesn't force her beliefs on you

What Girls Said 16

• I don't really have an opinion on them as long as they don't try to preach to me and try to stop me from eating meat. Everyone has the right to eat however they want so if someone chooses to avoid animal products, that's their choice and it has no effect on me. I only have an issue with people who try to push their diet choices onto others, and that goes for meat eaters, vegetarians, and vegans, etc.

• I admire them for wanting to eat healthy and save animals; however, if a vegan face-to-face is anything like a vegan over the internet, I'd probably have a disliking towards him.

• Vegans are often vegans because they don't like the idea of killing animals for meat or just don't like meat.

People haven't been able to digest ( a little pun) that a vegan can eat enough protein and get proper nutrients from a vegan diet. It is important that vegans eat a range of veggies, fruits and beans.

There are some meat like substances, like TVP ( textured vegetable protein) which is made from soy beans and other products made with a base of soy products.

What would you want us to think, anyway? They are nice people.

• i was looking for 'indifferent'. all these options are weird.

• I really think its not a realistic diet to follow if their health is compromised. It could work out after all if you are rich and can live off the grid to get away from influences.

Vegans need to eat much more to nourish themselves and need to start slow in order for their bodies to adjust to not having meat at all.

• Not the coolest, most irritating, or weird.

But I do respect the commitment. That's a really noble path to take.

• 2 of my best friends are vegetarians and trying to turn vegan. I don't know, I will never have this lifestyle, but whatever floats their boats.

• I don't have any issues with them until they start being judgmental.

• They don't bother me. They can eat what they choose.

• I don't have any feelings about vegans, just people as individuals.

• I say "Live And Let Live".
    As long as they don't try influencing me, or ramming their beliefs down my throat, then am fine with that.

• There's no option for "judging people on their dietary choices is silly."

• Indifferent? They just don't eat animal products... nothing crazy

• U dont eat animals too do u? Maybe a couple of rats now and then...

• I eat animals because I need to, if I could go vegan, I probably would. Anyways I'm a full on meat eater

• I am a vegan, vegans are bad ass!!

• I don't really care. Their lifestyle has nothing to do with me and vice versa.

• I like them as friends, but couldn't date one because that's a major lifestyle incompatibility.

What Guys Said 21

• how about a general i'm fine with them.

i don't think negatively at all about a person's eating practices (omnivore, carnivore, vegetarian, vegan). a person can eat whatever they want. i may have a problem if they are preachy about their eating practices and openly condemn others

• I don't care what they do, but it annoys me when they think they're better than us "meat-eaters".

• I never really understood people who turn vegan for the sake of protesting against animal cruelty, yet often have carnivorous pets like cats and dogs, for whom animals are slaughtered to feed.
    As for those who do it for spiritual reasons, I don't bat an eyelid.
    Just a reminder to vegans though - we have canines for a reason, and it's often not possible to be a vegan in certain parts of the world e. g desert environments and the harsh steppes of Mongolia or the Arctic. Also, one must remember to meet adequate nutritional requirements.
    At the end of the day, people can do as they please, and can change whenever they want to.

• They create menu problems

• Vegans are more often than not the extremists of vegetarians. Its a substitute religion for them and this is how they behave. Like a cult about to missionize

• They are just people like you and me. They have a preference as to what they will eat and I have no problem with that... we all have preferences!

• not an option for neutral so voted D as the closest.

some vegans are totally cool, some are arseholes and some are just alright. same deal with meat eaters, really.

• Every single one i've met is a complete cultist and looks malnourished/frail. I fucking hate vegans tbh.

• I don't care about people's diet choices. The problem that I have with vegans in particular is when they attempt to guilt and shame me for my diet choices. Sadly, I get this impression from the majority of vegans.

• Not a fan of them but as long as they leave me and what I do alone we will have no issue.

• If they don't bother me about my eating habits they make great partners and friends

• They don't bother me. My ex was actually a vegan and we got along well.

• Veggans don't eat meat becoz they say we won't eat poor animals they have lives , but they eat plants instead of it , dear veggans plants also have lives and soul

• No opinion on them.

• I don't care if someone's a vegan. That's their choice and is none of my business

• I don't really give a second thought to them. They can do whatever they think suits them. Idc

• I don't believe in them, I mean yea, maybe aliens exist but I've never seen one.

• It depends on how preachy they are about it. Normally we won't even know if a person is vegan, unless they are one of the people that are walking around acting superior to everyone else talking about how horrible we are for killing animals. Those people are the ones that make the rest of us want to eat more meat just to spite them. We rarely see examples of people that are openly vegan, that aren't acting judgmental. I know they exist, we just almost never hear from them.

I have even known a few vegetarians that would talk crap to other people about eating meat, that I caught eating things like hotdogs when they thought no one was looking. Most of those loudmouths are just looking for a way to act like they are better than other people. Those are the ones giving the rest of them a bad reputation.

John Kohler has a couple of You Tube channels and on them he talks about being a raw vegan, and even teaches people how to do it. He however doesn't act like he is better than others, or act like people that eat meat are horrible people. At least I have never seen him act like that on his gardening channel. He is a good example of how vegans hoping to change peoples minds should act like.

• 0|0
  • Most annoying humans on the planet.

• Not much to really say except they don't know what they are missing