Would you try any of these dishes?

Would you try any of these dishes?

The first one i made is an Italian inspired snack, using russian rye cocktail bread and roma tomatoes with romaine lettuce and hard shredded parmeseano romano cheese and freshly dried rosmary sprigs, the orange cheese is habenjero cheese.

The second picture is a homemade onion soup in a sourdough bread bowl.

The third picture is my red curry dish, with red curry, cut strips of angus or sirloind beef, can't remember which i used, with bamboo shots, italian cut green broccoli, cauldo flower, fresh carrots, maifun noodles and jasmin and passion fruit mango tea flavored rice.

The fourth is my italian butacani noodles with basil and tomato sauce with hard shredded parmeseano cheese and fresh rosemary.

The fifth is my danish inspired dish, i used ground bison meat and cooked it in fresh berries, blueberries, rasberries, cherries and acia berries, i added some sugar and sauces to take out the gamey flavor and made country style cheddar rice and pan fried italian green beans and onions cooked in a light drizzel of virgin olive oil and butter from Ireland, can't remember the brand name.

If you want the recipe inbox me, but i dont measure i go by taste and sensing what i feel is adequate enough seasons and sauce etc.. I have other recipes I've come up with on the top of my head like these ones, but no pictures to show currently.

I forgot to post the video of my finished italian pasta one i made too, not the butacani one but a different recipe
When i can get the ingredients i will do another food take, everyone keeps telling me i need to open up a restaurant but i think my food is just ok, i think it might be from severe allergies and burned taste buds over the years from spicy foods, plus, id loose my enjoyment out of cooking if i was forced to rush it all day long cooking for tons of people everyday, i prefer just cooking for those i care about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd eat anything really... but I draw the line at insects.
    Haha I really need to learn to feed myself... Teach me how to cook, teach me teach me how to cook... So yeah😂
    by the way foods looking good!

• Lol, i would but with my cooking i usually guess at what might go good with others and i dont measure, i sense how much it might need, thankfully im usually correct. A good rule of thunb for cooking, do not use a smoke detecter as a food timer lol, what i usually do, is when i have food i pay attention how long it usually takes for them to make it and how it looks cooked and when i cook i try to cook it as long and make sure the end result looks the same, as qell with meats i usually cook them until the outer bits are a golden brown or dark color compared to the bright pink or red when their raw, also make sure the inside of the meat doesn't have blood in it after cooking and no pinkness

• I know Shepard pie isn't a desert... I want to learn how to make it cause they don't sell it anywhere where I live now. I'm going to learn how to make pies😂. You can make bread! Wow I can't, my bread always comes out like scones...

• Yeah they dont make it where im at too, one or two restaurants do but it tastes like crap, so i make it home, its pretty easy actually to make, wish there was more Japanese food where im at, only three or four places and their far from me, when i can i might make some youtube videos on my dishes, though i won't be able to edit them being i have no computer, so id have to do them in parts and if i mess up then the viewer has to deal with it haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely yes! You seem like someone who tries some new things instead of those generalized foods, so I'd love to try some!

• Lol yeah, i pick things I've never eaten or cooked before and try cooking them and these were some of the results, the other ones i forgot to take pictures of and instructional videos of because i was to excited haha. Plus its good trying somwthing new because then i may run across something good, instead of the usual fatty, greasy, sugary foods that are available that have low quality

• Probably has a nest of maggots in his mouth now

• Or in his poo😃

What Girls Said 3

• I've eaten 1& 2.
    #1 - SO good.
    #2 - Not really into bread, so it was okay.

I'd try the rest for sure! :}

• I've already eaten the fifth one, so it would be my only choice.

• Where did you try it? I hope i didn't rip off anyones recipe by accident, my recipes just come off the top of my head when im at the grocery store and i see something there i like and guess what would go good with it. I wanted to use juniper berries with the dannish dish or juniper sauce, but i couldnt find any, Arizona makes it hard to make international style dishes because most stores carry crap and stuff to make average dishes, not many import stores, i think there's only one near me and its a 30 minute drive or so.

• I almoat ruined the dannish bison dish, got a ground bison packet that was extra gamey, i was able to save it by using sweet baby rays sweet and spicy bbq sauce and sugar, thankfully it took the gameiness away and didn't add any bbq flavoring to it. First time cooking bison and dannish style food.

• I'm hungry now. And yeah I would totally eat those.

• Sorry lol, I've been meaning to do a food take for a while because some people have been wanting me to, kept forgetting, when i can i will do another with the italian dish i forgot to post the video of and of my italian burger and sicilian fish and chinese food and some other ideas i have when i can afford the ingredients. Funnily enough the ones i posted were the first time i made those and they turned out great, usually the entire recipe comes to me when im at the store and see one item i like and the rest just come to me and i guess which things might go best with it, so far thankfully i haven't been wrong yet, i almost ruined the bison dish but thankfully saved it at the last minute, bbq sauce took out the strong gamey flavor without adding flavor to it lol

• And the italian snack one my mom said is lile eating champaign, because it caurofla feeling of little happy bubbles to go to your head rofl

What Guys Said 3

• I would try all of those. I'm very open-minded when it comes to food and I'm willing to try anything once.

• Lol good to know, I've had the best feed back from the first and last dish, the thai one was good but pretty spicy

• I'd try the first, fourth and fifth!

• yea i would.