Do islamists know what they are missing out on by not eating pork?

BaconDo islamists know what they are missing out on by not eating pork?Pork belly
Roast pork with sticky apples
Smokey barbecue pork ribs
Pork chops
Pork rinds

Oh shit...

I think I just came...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• xD lol

Keep on trying to antagonize people

keep on keep on

will take u to places, for sure lol

• I'm not trying to "antagonize" people. I'm trying to make their life better by showing them the right path. Which leads to pork. Delicious, scrumptious pork.

• xD fair enough

• Islamist and Muslim ain't the same thing dude.
    Also jews don't eat pork aswell. And actually pork never tempted me actually so I'm good.

• Because you don't know how good it is

• No matter how you think about it, pigs are a rather dirty animal. They are considered the scavengers of the farm (created to eliminate any waste on the farm), often eating anything they can find. This includes not only bugs, insects, and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces, as well as dogs and the dead carcasses of sick animals. including their own young ones!

WATCH THIS VIDEO.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeRaR3-DXEM

• @Somalia Incorrect. They only resort to that sort of behaviour of not looked after properly
      In fact, they are extremely clean animals and urininate and deficate away from where they sleep unlike cows, sheep and horses which just do it all right where they stand.

• Home made BLT sandwhich, on toasted bread. MMMM!

I don't eat bacon often, and avoid pork as much as I can. Outside of bacon, I don't really like it. D:

• Pork is disgusting.
    The worst meat of them all.

• Muslims*

& no, thank you.
    I am better off without it.
    We got other delicious food <3

• I put it to you that you definitely are not better off without it. You have no idea

• @hero-hero Dad brought me.

• hahah that is not a good plan for me

• Gross.

• Jews dont either. But Christians do.

• I am Muslim. I have tried. It is not tasty at all.

• Judging from the pictures, pork doesn't look delicious.

What Guys Said 15

• yes, they are dumb for following ancient rules that are not relevant today. they think the sky is going to fall on their head if they dont follow their little stupid rules.

dont eat pork, dont drink alcohol, chop off your foreksin to get your 72 virgins in heaven!

simply barbaric.

• You said it right my man

• Behold the magical bacon seed !

http://i.imgur.com/gxUTRyN.jpg

• when I saw your question it got me thinking about the topic in general. Is eating pork 'good' or 'bad' for your health. so I did my own research and prepared a myTake "Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Pork."

Here is a link: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a28419-top-10-reasons-why-you-should-avoid-pork-nearly-70-percent

• No offense but that is nothing more than a knee-jerk reaction to what you take as an insult to your belief system which I didn't mean it to be but I will accept you to take it that way nonetheless because it's a rather ridiculous belief system anyway.

To add to that, your actual my take is full of hypocritacal and outright disinformation. A blatant and biased attack on what you have been conditioned to believe is bad.
      Every kind of meat consumed by humans throughout history has caused humans harm in some way. Many much worse than pork. Beef for example. Chicken, fish, everything.
      Pork from a farm which meets industry standards in a first world country is some of the safest food possible to consume.

• Pork is massively overrated. Beef, lamb, goat beats it at any time.

• What? Did you break out of a mental asylum? It's massively UNDERRATED

• Men, I come from Germany. we eat more pork here than anywhere else. Trust me, its overrated.

• That's crazy talk

• Pork is nasty. They're really not missing out much.

Wild boar, on the other hand...

• Wild boar is still swine so which they also can't eat.
      And pork is not nasty. It's unbelievably scrumptious when done right

• I am no muslim and no jew but I also don't eat pork (or at least I try to eat it just very seldom) I don't think I miss much by that

• You've probably never had it done right or had the right cuts

• You do realize that judaism forbids the consumption of pork as well...

• As for pork,
      I only like it barbacued, things like ribs, pulled pork, etc, as sausage, or bacon,
      I am not a fan of ham or pork chops

• Muslims *

And bacon pork ain't that great I tasted it
    Chicken pork is wayyyy better

• I'm not Muslim but don't eat pork. It's really not that good.

• I know a couple of muslims who do eat pork. Most dont though! There are many non-muslims too who dont eat pork for many reasons.

• I messed my pants with those pics! Fuck religion, bacon is lyfe!

• They know, I had a friend accidentally eat bacon in a sandwich and he thought the sandwich was great until he found out there was bacon in there.

• No matter how tasty pork is, its not healthy. Scientists believe it is one of the reasons to cause hepatitis, can cause Liver cancer, urinary infections and what not. Do you have any idea what a pig feeds on thus what its body made of? Now enjoy eating it :P

• Yes I do. I've been toand worked on actual free range pig farms. They are Very clean animals when reared correctly. Much cleaner than sheep and bovine animals.

The scientists who believe that are wrong. It's probably confirmation biased religious scientists.

• search google for that :)

• You can also Google for how healthy it can be.

• Probably not.

• they want to try it trust me i have been asked many times why is it so delicious and what does it taste like