What people eat at breakfast in your country?

what do you guys eat at breakfast?

0|0
21|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Cereal, eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, toast... that kind of stuff.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• 3|1
    0|0
    • I had that once and lost any desire to move for the next 12 hours xD

• Had this in London... Goddamn it's good, but I couldn't eat anything else that day :p

• @Pac-Man Lol! That's why most people only have it on a Saturday morning. I do have it about 3/4 times a week (and it shows), but i skip lunch.

@Carinerose You should see when i drive across to France and have your continental breakfast, i take like 2 croissants, 2 pain aux raisins, some toast and 2/3 pots of Jam haha. The locals look at me like... wtf

• Sugar cereal which makes that fat. Plus the sugar in their fruit juice.
    I eat cottage cheese, flax bread toast with peanutbutter, eggs with veggies, quest bar

1|0
    0|0
  • Good question, I never eat breakfast.

I think people generally eat bakery products or sandwiches.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza, donuts, and butter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure sugar, and wonder why they're fat
    Captain crunch
    Orange juice
    Etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Full English and nothing is better mmmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • eggs, hummus, cucumber, tomatoes, sweet pepper, olvies, cheese (different kinds) tea or juice, bread (different types of bread), avocado, sotimes with sliced turkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • i eat 5 boiled egg whites, oatmeal,1 banana,1 glass of milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yougurtts, fruits and oat flakes for me, most days.

0|0
    0|0
  • 98% eat shit that'll kill you on a constant basis and wonder why they're fat and dying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Americans are fat so usually they eat like bacon and sausage and all that fattening stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • A wide variety of crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Patty
    Roasted meat
    Soup
    Salad

0|0
    0|0
  • full English breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm British and i usually have a banana and toast during weekdays, then a bowl of cereal a bowl of fruit scrambled eggs and bacon on the weekend

0|0
    0|0
  • Babies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• 1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I'll take it from here.

Pickled vegetables, cup of tea, Oden (daikon and tofu boiled in broth), bowl with various vegetables, Okayu (bowl of rice porridge) with an Umeboshi (pickled plum) on top, fried eggs, glass of water, and miso soup. Greatness on a platter. ^.^

• @Aizou ありがとう (*^0゚) v☆彡

• Soul's😱 & Grit's baby, soul's and grit's (I hate grit's)
    Depends on the person and region. Typical North American breakfast consists of Pancake's/French toast/Waffle's w/ butter and syrup, toast, hash brown, fruit, biscuit, rice, egg's (anyway u like), a meat (sausage, bacon, link) coffee and orange juice.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's basically all mix and match however u like. Some like pancakes and grits... I hate those both lol.

• Fresh fruit juice, cereal followed by hot toast with honey.
    Oh and not forgetting several cups of tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't speak for the whole country. But I usually eat cereal, or a sandwich + some chocolate milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sausage
    Bacon
    Eggs
    Toast
    Grits
    Fruit
    Juice
    Coffee
    English muffin
    Cereal and milk
    Milk
    Pancakes
    Waffles

0|0
    0|0
  • Croissant or Pain au Chocolat are popular, especially dipped in coffee lol
    There's also the cheese or jam on baguette option or cereals and müsli of course although the latter are not very traditional I guess. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacon and guns.

0|1
    0|0
  • Crepes/pita I don't know how to say it in English. They are round and super thin; can eat it with anything; tea, honey, curry etc

or just classic tea and biscuits

or roti, egg, and so on. lol
    Unlimited options

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal , toast , meilie meal , oats , weetbix , pronutro

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people here eat chocolate sprinkles on bread with margarine. Or a slice of cheese on bread with margarine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in American and I usually eat Quaker Oats oatmeal every morning. I put blueberries, bananas, and sometimes strawberries and raspberries in there. I like the apple cinnamon flavor oatmeal or the fruit flavors! Yum! Or sometimes I'll have pancakes if mom makes them, or eggs. But NEVER cereal. I hate cereal because it is like eating air. Doesn't ever fill me up and makes me have a stomach ache.

0|0
    0|0
  • My breakfast = four cups of black sugarless coffee + oil pulling for 20 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually egg whites cooked with cottage cheese with sautéed onions mushrooms and spinach

0|0
    0|0
  • Little children.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cereal

0|0
    0|0
  • Full English

0|0
    0|0
  • _cereal