How do you eat a twix?

Random question time!
What's your favorite way to eat a twix chocolate bar?
caramel first, then the biscuit? Just as it is? Or something entirely different?
I personally bite both ends off, then use it as a straw for a sip of coffee with milk, and then eat it 👌

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not eat a Twix under any circumstances. Twix is made by Cadbury, which pays the halal tax to Muslims.
    Every time that you buy a Cadbury product, you are funding terrorism and the Islamic takedown of Western Civilisation.
    Also, if you profess to be any form of Christian, everything that is halal is haram (Arabic for unclean, or forbidden) to you.
    In both the old and new testaments, the Bible prohibits what the English translations refer to as 'food sacrificed to idols'.
    What it means in the original Hebrew and Greek it food that has been offered to, or dedicated to, a god other than Yhwh.
    Allah is not Yhwh.
    When food becomes halal a prayer, or dedication, to Allah is said over it. This makes it prohibited for Christians and Jews.
    You should begin to read labels to find the halal symbol. If it says halal, put it back on the shelf.

• Who peed in your oatmeal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just bite into it and chew, not going after any part of it first.

What Guys Said 9

• I eat the little cookie bar whole

• Stick it in my mouth chew then swallow

• Usually one by one

• I peel and eat the caramel first. When it's all gone, I eat the chocolate off the cookie. Then I eat the cookie.

Then I go for the second one...

• Like with any other Choc Bar i try to nibble the chocolate off the rest of the bar. Then i eat the caramel and then the rest. xD

• I just eat it from either end nothing more,

• I DON'T ANYMORE. BORED.

• I only eat the right Twix because it's cascaded in chocolate. I'll give someone I don't like the left Twix.

• Just as is. How do you eat a tim tam?

• We don't have those in my country :(

• @Daynada oh really? Yeah I've heard some people send them overseas. I'm in Australia so I can get them any time 😛

• Lucky!!💁🏼

What Girls Said 5

• I eat all the caramel first
    then eat the crunchy
    then the 2nd bar I eat it normally
    I like to mix things up hahaha

• My God girl that is my Favorite candy <3 <3 <3 I bite it then suck the chocolate then eat the cookie, MMMMM go good I love it <3

#TwixLover

• I just eat it normally

• I don't have a fancy way to eat twix.

• I eat it with pleasure!