Is Chick-Fil-A as good as people say?

Just curious. Disregarding all the bs behind the company, is the food actually good? Why or why not?

0|0
16|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know never tried it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I quite like it. The chicken is real chicken breast meat, always cooked perfectly. The fries are AWESOME!! And the service is always top notch.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• chicken is good, didn't like the potato fries... felt drained of energy after eating them... so did my friend.

I like the company has values... at least they have some...

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think it was kinda overrated... but I started going again recently and I found that I was wrong lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's tasty

0|0
    0|0
  • They're delicious!

0|0
    0|0
  • The company is the best and they also put out good food

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a unique experience, good, a little pricey and not the healthiest, but it is very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had it. It doesn't exist in my neck of the woods.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had it 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, it's good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Yes it's good. They make these buttery sweet biscuits, and their chicken has a sweet flavor to it that sounds like it would be gross, but it's delicious. And sweet tea... also slaw... they have a lime avocado dressing that is the bomb

0|1
    0|0
  • One of my favorite restaurants! So delicious! The chicken is so flavorful and the waffle fries are my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a sandwich there but I consider myself somewhat of a French fry connoisseur, and though waffle fries are the shit, their waffle fries are meh.

People rave about them but the time I tried them they were too soft for my liking. I didn't come for soft potato slices, I came for crispy fries and they did not deliver. Maybe ask for them extra crispy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's delicious. I really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chick Fil A is bomb! I love their spicy chicken sandwiches.

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as "fast food" goes... it's one of the few worth eating IMHO 🙋

0|0
    0|0
  • I only went once, so... not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're good

0|0
    0|0
  • Chick fil a is fucking delicious. The end.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably one of the best for fast food chicken. I've had better, but they're tasty otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • the food is good I had a chicken rap from there one time that was really good

0|0
    0|0
  • SOOO freakin good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love the waffle fries ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Chic-fil-a is freakin awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • IMHO, it's really just ok. Better than most fast food, but pricier too and not really as good as the hype.

0|0
    0|0