Do you meal prep or not? What do you usually prepare?

Some questions regarding meal prep:
- Do you do it?
- How often?
- What do you usually prepare?

• I meal prep
  • I cook every day
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually I meal prep for 4 days at a time because it's easier for me and it helps me keep track of my intake. usually i'll have a portion of any greens, some fish as protein or other sources non red meats, and carbs quinoa, rice

What Guys Said 15

• Hmm yesterday i did a cranberry turkey wrap and i did a tuscon seasoned pork tenderloin for dinner and lunch today and then i simply made some eggs. Thats it.

• Actually that's how professionals do it. When you create a menu, you list items that have common ingredients, or that you can create a new dish from the leftovers of another. Not only is it smart, it's economical. It also cuts down on the leftover themselves.

So yeah, prep. And use common ingredients for multiple items to cut down on what you are paying.

• only if it's something which takes longer time or where it's not worth it doing it in small amounts

like Lasagna, chicken curry, pasta sauces, etc

• i kind of just look at my fridge eat something.

• I do sometimes but not always.

• Sundays I do.

• I usually cook stuff that I can eat the next day again. #thelazylife

• i LIKE TO COOK

• Yep everyday. Rice/chicken/fish

• I cook every day, fresher is better.

• I try cook everyday simply because I want to eat fresh.

• I cook everyday I don't like to prep my meals

• Still live with my mum, I don't.

• Nah not really

• I generally get my meals cooked at the free restaurant but when I'm cooking I cook it when I want it so it's fresh

What Girls Said 6

• Whenever I cook, I'd make enough to last me a few days. I'd make something that'd still taste good (or taste even better) after a few days, like stews or spaghetti worth meat sauce.
    I especially love making slow cooker meals (usually stews) cos I just put all the ingredients in and turn it on before I leave for work, and it'd be done by the time I get home :)

• I never know what I'm going to feel like eating in advance so I just cook everyday. I'm not one of those people who hates myself and thus can't eat only the same thing every meal. But I try to eat mostly veggies with a quarter of the plate for protein and a quarter for carbs (I don't feel full without them, plus they're good for yout brain).

• Not all the time, but I do here and there.

• I never meal prep. I always cook or my mom cooks (most of the time).

• I meal prep for the week so I know what to get at the store. I don't always follow it but I try to.

• usually when i cook or bake something i refrigerate the rest.