When was the last time you dunked G@Ged?

It's my 47th f'ing birthday and I am smashed. Sorry for any f'd up advice I may have spouted.

Updates:
Thanks all!
Ran out of rum, now just drinking vodka with coconut. Both island in it's own way. Damn I'm going to be hung over.

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• couple weeks ago, family fun night gone wrong

0|1
    0|0
    • Eek sorry to hear.

• family fun night gone wrong in a *good* way lmfaoo we made mongozo beer and i witnessed my mom drunk for the first time ;P my dad was just shaking his head in disappointment lool

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations on another year (hopefully) well spent.

Did you know, that birthdays are good for your health? Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live the longest.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i will likely be doing the same tomorrow night... i apologize in advance for any horrible advice i may give while under the influence lol.

ps: happy birthday op :)

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL happy birthday man!
    if ur asking when was the last time I've been drunk, then never :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday 🎉🎈🎀🎁🎊🎂

I've only got drunk once and it was the first time I got drunk and the last time I got drunk. I've never been on GaG drunk

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhh seeing this was 23hrs ago... Happy Belated Birthday!! haven't gotten drunk.. dont want too especially not on GAG. But hope you had fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday! I've never been drunk, especially not on G@G, hah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy 47th! Many more! Cheers! 🍻

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday

0|1
    0|0
  • Never, coz I don't drink alcohol 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The last time I was really drunk, was about a month ago with some college friends of mine. :-D

0|1
    0|0
  • i was able to grab rim in my earlier years but now i can just touch backboard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Belated Birthday dude!! Uh let's see about a month ago (never doing that again).

0|1
    0|0
  • happy birthday!@

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday!

The last time I was drunk? It's been awhile. Never been on GaG drunk.

0|1
    0|0
  • its been a few months

0|1
    0|0
  • Congrats on your 47th circle around the sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never :/

0|0
    0|0
  • never that's pretty lame

0|1
    0|0