If so, what bugs?
- Yes and it was DELICIOUS29%(6)30%(15)Vote31%(9)
- no eeeewwwwwww what the fuck52%(11)46%(23)Vote41%(12)
- No, but I'd like to try it out sometime.5%(1)10%(5)Vote14%(4)
- *OFFICIALLY BARFING*10%(2)4%(2)Vote0%(0)
- What the fuck Nichole?0%(0)8%(4)Vote14%(4)
- I'll eat anything :D4%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Guy
Yeep, I remember there was a vending machine at a butterfly habitat that had packets of bugs as the food items. It was on a field trip. My biology teacher, the one in charge of everything, said he'd give us extra credit if we ate a bug from the machine.
So some of us got a packet and ate em. I had grasshoppers if I recall.
IT WAS FOR THE GRADE. Grasshoppers were but a measly trade for 5 points lol1
Most Helpful Girl
There was a lollipop that I had when I was little with like a cricket or something in it, I remember it being good and tasting like a cracker1