If so, what bugs?
- Yes and it was DELICIOUS29% (6)31% (9)30% (15)Vote
- no eeeewwwwwww what the fuck52% (11)41% (12)46% (23)Vote
- No, but I'd like to try it out sometime.5% (1)14% (4)10% (5)Vote
- *OFFICIALLY BARFING*10% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
- What the fuck Nichole?0% (0)14% (4)8% (4)Vote
- I'll eat anything :D4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Yeep, I remember there was a vending machine at a butterfly habitat that had packets of bugs as the food items. It was on a field trip. My biology teacher, the one in charge of everything, said he'd give us extra credit if we ate a bug from the machine.
So some of us got a packet and ate em. I had grasshoppers if I recall.
IT WAS FOR THE GRADE. Grasshoppers were but a measly trade for 5 points lol1
Most Helpful Girl
There was a lollipop that I had when I was little with like a cricket or something in it, I remember it being good and tasting like a cracker1