What are some snacks. and candies in your country that you like?

I'm suscribing to a monthly box service called Universal Yums that showcases popular snacks from different countries. This upcoming box will be USA so I will probably know some of the foods. So what are your favorites from your country?

What about some good snacks from Australia, Germany, Nether
Netherlands, Ireland and UK?

239

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is mentioning Reeses! What is wrong with you people?
    Reeses, they're the best, trust me. As a kid, after going trick or treating (an American tradition were you dress up in a costume and go around the neighborhood asking for a treat and egging the houses that didn't give any) my brother and sisters would trade candy. You'd have to trade like four out give pieces of good candy for just one reeses. That's how good they are.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know what "my country" is since I've never stayed in one place for long, though I have a Japanese and U. S. passport and currently working in Japan.

Here I like squid jerky. It sounds gross and smells kind of gross, but it's not bad when you get used to it.

• Tim Tams from Aussieland are mmmmmmmmmmmm
    and Hello Pandas from China

• cote dor chocolate.

• Chocolate gummy bears and many kinds of chocolate.

• All here in the USA. I forgot to mention the chili candy and all other gummies.

• Yes, those are popular in the American West more specifically Texas, Arizona, California etc...

• Nachos

• Hershey bars, milkey ways and popcorn with just a little salt.

• magic stars
    ripples
    galaxy buttons
    maltesers