Storytimes! Have you ever gotten drunk in the morning?

Storytimes! Have you ever gotten drunk in the morning?

• Yup.
    32% (15)40% (23)36% (38)Vote
  • Nope.
    55% (26)43% (25)49% (51)Vote
  • No, but I woke up drunk...
    13% (6)17% (10)15% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotten drunk and been still drunk. Had some heavy nights out.

Like once I went to a party on a boat going through the cities river. We started at 11 am to meet and drink. Gone downhill from there. Lots of drinking, partying, etc.
    At 22:00 the boat trip ended, but not my party mood. Friends left home, I met up with another friend. Showered at his place and gone to a club with him. We were there until the bouncers put the lights on and told us to leave already. Good times.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm half Irish lol whataya think 😎😅
    Seriously though I'm not a drunkard lmao, just a person who lives life & that was Christmas Day in Australia and we were hanging out on the beach drinking through the whole night so if was literally a one time (or two time) event :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Not THAT drunk, but I was part of link crew in HS (we helped introduce freshmen to HS on their first day) and I drank 4 shots of whiskey in 15 minutes before the main link crew training day.
    Made the ice breaking activities less awkward... but I guess I'm not a lightweight cause it wore off pretty quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never, I don't drink alcohol (I know, it's a weird thing to say in the Balkans) :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Both as a continuation of the night before, and just because I could. I've used beer in cereal before, and polished off last night's pizza and whiskey for breakfast before too.

I don't do that any more though. I can't even tell you the last time I had a drink. It's been at least 3 or 4 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, last time I did was when I visited my college buddies at their beach house a few years ago! I woke up and was handed a cup of beer fresh out the keg. 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Wake up from the night before and feeling like shit so you go get breakfast at a bar with Bloody Mary's or Screwdrivers. And then from there you feel better and you drink more. A few drinks in your drunk lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've woken up hung over many, many times, but I've never gotten drunk intentionally in the morning. Only true alcoholics do that. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • more like a long long long night that extended into the morning.. waking up fresh to get hammered... i haven't.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what happened the night before

1|0
    0|0
  • still drunk from the night but not drunk from starting in the morning lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Well one time I went out to breakfast with my mom and her friend, I had a bloody mary and a mimosa, I was feeling lit lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even stomach alcohol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never been much of a day drinker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I work overnights so I always have a few in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been drunk, I don't really like the taste of alcohol and the way it burns

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never touched alcohol
    I never will

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite funny, after a bar tour the night before, i still behaved drunk in college in the morning.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Once on my dad's, girlfriend's birthday we started drinking at like 3, does that count? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so drunk now I don't know if it's morning or not. Maybe not what's the time in New York City right now I dare you tell me.. Wait a minute. Way where wild Bill Hiccup brought to you by some of the corn crunchy. Taste so good just like it should host

1|0
    0|0
  • nah never happened

1|0
    0|0
  • No, only ever woke up still drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never been drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • When on vacation, yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never ever being drunk in my life (and I do drink beers not just to the extent to feel drunk though) so I dont know how being drunk even feels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only because we're preloading before a festival. a lot cheaper then getting drunk at the event.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my first time drinking alcohol was at around 11 with some vodka shots sitting alone on the floor in my pajamas. Then I snacked on papa johns and texted my friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been drunk actually. I just skip right away to the hangover state

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I've never gotten drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • ummm yeah and woke up still drunk before

1|0
    0|0
    • I love you Katie

• @KattFeesh
      why thank you :) went to a black tie event once and woke up still in my dress the next morning. baddddd hangover that morning. quickly fixed with an English breakfast :)

• Well if 4 am is "morning" for you then yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I can count on one hand the times I've gotten drunk, and none of them were in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, i've never been drunk lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Christmas Day. Only time we ever have brunch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever been drunk.

1|0
    0|0