Whats your favorite coffee drink?

For all my coffee drinkers, even if you hate it and drink it anyway, what your favorite coffee drink? From where? Home? Professionally brewed? Dark, medium, or blonde roast? Any flavors? Instant coffee or freshly ground? etc.

I used to love the Carmel Frappuccino from Starbucks, but I've drank too many over the years and I'm now sick of them. Then I used to love their iced Carmel Macchiatos, but now i don't drink those anymore either. So i guess my favorite coffee drink is one i can always count on: a freshly ground dark roast, black (no cream or sugar). Mmmmm just warms my soul. And in case you haven't noticed, yes I actually love the taste of coffee.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A Cappuccino with chocolate sprinkles would do me fine for me. I go to a place called Gloria Jeans and it's my number 1 go to place when i have my break at work.

At home I had a manual coffee machine wear I had to freshly ground up coffee beans and brew it myself. That machine no longer works anymore, so I currently have a capsule one. I think when that goes kaput i'd buy another manual one.

1 reg Cappuccino with hazelnut syrup (other times just one sugar). Lattes are fine, but i like milk froth so i always choose a Cappuccino.

What Guys Said 13

• a really good cappuncino otherwise just straight coffee a little cream and a little sugar

• Irish coffee. Only type of coffee I drink. ^.^

• Hi, What does that 's' stand for by your username?

• It means that I'm super awesome of course! 👍

Nah, it's the S in super moderator. M, S and U are different levels of moderators. You can read more about it in the FAQ, which you can find at the bottom of the site/page.

• Thank you :)

• Iced coffee with just stevia.

• Straigh up coffee, no cream, sugar or sweetner.

• I don't drink coffee ever haha >.> but I like the occasional Red Bull

• I assume you're saying that because of the caffeine aspect, but whats funny is that coffee puts me right to sleep. Any hot beverage will knock me out. Zzzzzz.

• Is that new? I have had vanilla before but not sure if I have drank Cherry Dr Pepper before. Cherry Pepsi and Coke is pretty kickass though. Haha just a fizzy addict here I suppose

• Yes its new! I saw the ad for it for the first time today.

• 1|0
  • I just know that... the stronger and darker, the more i like it...

• Mocha Frap

• Tim Hortons black coffee. Nothing added.

• Espresso or just a regular cup of coffee with milk.

• Black, two leveled spoonfuls of sugar.

• I only drink water

• turkish coffee

What Girls Said 12

• If it's coffee with cream and sugar then I like it. pumpkin spice and hazelnut are the SHIT 😍

• Donut house glazed chocolate donut coffee... so good

• I love iced mochas ❤️❤️ I'd marry that shit if possible

• I mean I could marry you two but it would be gone in a few minutes 😛haha

• @akadatank44 I know right were just savage creatures that will fight for our choclate. Hey if you have the power to marry us... Then by all means I mean I'd never drinking husband (ice mocha) I promise even when it turns into sour milk -.-

• Hahah would you serve iced mocha at the reception or is that cannibalism?😂😂

• mm caramel frappucino is soooooooo good! just like ice cream. but when I drink coffee its usually at home, I add coffee mate original flavor and its free! tastes sweet and delicious.

• My mother is in love with coffee mate. Thats how she drinks her coffee. 30% instant coffee, 70% coffee mate. They do have some lovely flavors. I love the Hazelnut and the Italian Sweet Cream, which i really recommend.

• your mom has good taste ;-) but ill try those, im sure they taste as delicious as the original flavor.

• I am nearly just like you, except I like to have a spoonful of sugar or two. I just do not like flavored coffee or coffee that is 80% cream and sugar and 20% coffee. I like the dark, deep and hearty-tasting brews no matter where they come from. Like you said, it warms the soul.

• my favorites are two coffees i get from publix. they are cinnamon/hazlenut and butterscotch toffee. the brand is don francisco, and i drink it with bailey's sweet cream creamer.

• Caramel Frappacino from McDonald's.

• I like the double chocolate chip frappuccino from Starbucks

• Americano is the only real and proper way to have coffee 😛

• I had a friend who SWORE by the Americano.

• It's so pure & tbh it's the only type of coffee, next to espresso, that really lets you taste the quality of the beans & their aroma.

• Caramel frappe from Mc Donalds

• Iced coffee