How do I store this wine?

Im not sure what to do with the rest of this bottle of Riesling. I'm 19 and I like to enjoy the occasional glass and I just really wanted one tonight so i cracked open a bottle I was storing in my room. And had a glass and a half. But I still live with my parents and they're really strict. So I can't drink around them. If I can't store the alcohol in the fridge or somewhere cold it will go bad and be a waste but if I do my parents will see it there. And I really don't feel like getting into a fight with them🙄I could try to cook with it, but like my mom makes everyone's meals and is home most of the day so it's not like I can just go upstairs and start cooking it.
I don't really know anyone who would want it and I paid for it so id rather not get rid of it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Shut up and drink up!

• Use the cork to seal it again and store at room temperature , should be fine, it's not like a real expensive wine

• White wine shouldn't be left out at room temperature. Even so, it'll have to be used within a few days

• Well yeah I wouldn't expect you to keep it long with out drinking soon

What Girls Said 1

• Just drink the entire bottle lol