Junk food of choice, and how often do you eat junk?

Im absolutely addicted to ice cream (usually Breyers or Arctic Zero), cookies (Oreos!!), and dark chocolate (85% cocoa). I have to limit myself to like twice a week or I'll go crazy on the stuff.

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg you like Arctic zero!!! I love that stuff. It's not a cheat meal tho lol it's only 150 calories per pint. Well the flavors I like at least

1|0
    0|0
    • Yass, the stuff saved my life! Haha. I love the cookie shake and salted caramel ones, and they're both 150 per pint.

• Yeahhh my fav is the chocolate pb and I'll put pb2 on top.. Soooo good. Have you tried the new cake batter flavor? That's pretty good too. And the hint of mint mmm

What Guys Said 2

• Monday night is my cheat meal. I eat whatever my heart desires.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cookie monster! Chips ahoy!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• von's weaknesses/guilty pleasures:

1) haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream
    2) the tasty licorice with sugary filling
    3) gummy cherry-cola bottles
    4) popcorn (any kind, but orville redenbacher's buffalo wing flavour is my favourite).

thankfully haagen dazs is expensive (8 bucks for a tiny tub), so i only buy it when it's on sale; also, there aren't too many places in town that i can get the others, and those at which i can find them are super out of my way. otherwise, i'd be straight-up screwed lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man, Nutella has been my go-to recently. I'm not sure how often I eat junk food, though... more than I should.

1|1
    0|0
  • I eat junk way too often. Like my calorie intake lately hovers between 600-800 a day but it's mostly / partially junk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cookies and brownie.

I eat them once a week, I've been doing modelling for long years so I have to stay in shape. We are not allowed to eat whatever we want to eat all the time, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat it all day errday. I'm lucky I ain't fat yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • This Doritos that looks like takis
    Pani puri
    Ice cream
    Chocolates
    Etc

And at least once a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coke and potato chips. That's all I need

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Try "nicecream" (frozen bananas blended with whatever flavor you want) or freeze some greek yogurt mixed with fruit or sugar free jam for forzen yogurt. Try out protein powders that have flavors like cookies n cream or chocolate - mix it with some green yogurt or milk or whatever and nom

0|0
    0|0