What's the main reason you're a vegetarian or vegan?

When did you become one? Is it taste, sense of morality, staying fit, health reasons or other?

How do you eat your veggies I like them with lemon and salt
Im a meater by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• No reason. I just don't like the taste of meat. I've no problem with someone who eats it though. I even encourage it when they seem uncomfortable eating it in front of me. Like I'm not gonna start praying to the veggie gods 😂 Eat whatever the hell u want to eat. And Imma eat mine

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheaper than eating meat , provides a chance to understand the biology of the human body , it's healthier as long as you know what you're doing , lower carbon footprint , and it keeps my hands clean on unnecessary animal suffering. After a while you just lose the taste for meat altogether , I used to be the biggest meat eater but not meat just smell kinda... funky.

What Girls Said 10

• I used to think vegans were a bunch of stuck up little bitches but now I get it. I recently became one and it began by me wanting to be thinner and healthier but after awhile I just thought. It's a little screwed up to bring animals into this world just to kill them then eat them. So that's why.

• Morality mostly. Kinda hard to convince myself that anything is okay once you know what goes on..

But health too. I've already noticed plenty of benefits. And i think ill continue to.

• I was a vegetarian for about 12 years. From when I was 10. I didn't eat meat because I didn't like the taste of it. No other reason.

• I don't want to eat animals.

• Last year I wanted to go vegan since I thought it was the healthiest thing to do for my body.

But I really disliked the raw tastes of veggies so I couldn't keep up/plus I hate taking supplements /or is it called vitamin pills?

• I became vegan for health reasons. It cured my eating disorder.
    I stayed vegan because of ethical reasons.

• I became a vegetarian when I was 14 for health reasons

• I don´t know, I just eat that I which

• It's for ethical reason but I tell people it's for health. When you say it's ethical or moral people sometimes feel like they are being attacked. I really just prefer to not talk about it. It is a personal decision.

• I was born a vegetarian. And it looks like people feed racism for us

What Guys Said 2

• I hate to eat things that taste good.

• I'd rather die than go vegan. Nasty.