Why is Chipotle so delicious yet makes your farts stink?

As you can see, this is a real thing lol and it never fails! Every time after you eat some delicious Chipotle! I wonder if it has anything to do with actually being fresh, clean food unlike most places.

I love Chi-po-tle... ❤️🌯🌮

Does anyone here like to intentionally mispronounce Chipotle too when referring to it? haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Chipotle is amazing.
    The sofritas are amazing, tastes like chicken but less calories.

• Ooo, I'mma try thoseee

• @Prof_Don ooh didn't really know that. Any problem with eating them on occasion though?

• There is enough soy infused in the American food supply as it is. I wouldn't advise eating any soy product to my fellow men.

For women soy products are beneficial!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• If you've had Mexican and you don't fart afterwards, you didn't have a good Mexican... or is it the other way around? :/

;P

• The Chipotle near the office deserves a 1-star review. Two different scooper girls asked me what meat I'd like after ordering a veggie bowl. To top it off, they tried to sneak these half-assed, dainty scoops of rice and beans.

There were no farts, but I refuse to go back.

• Yeah I always say I want a chicken bowl and then 2 seconds later, they ask "what kind of meat?"

A little frustrating but they're just stuck on the process is all I'm sure.

• It's all the fiber from the beans, rice, and guacamole.

Those types of farts are typical after eating Mexican food!

• But I can eat at a ton of other Mexican joints and I still don't get the Chipotle farts lol

• Something about the free range meat and organic veggies, I suppose

• Never had a problem with it. I think it doesn't suit digestive tract of some people. Chipotle is love. Chipotle is life.

• Chipotle is amazing, and oxyclean can get the blood stains out of your underwear so know there's no reason you have stop eating it :D