Tea drinkers: What tea do you recommend trying?

I am looking for new tea to try! What teas do you like?Tea drinkers: What tea do you recommend trying?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you looking for types of brands, types of flavors, or types to help you with certain ailments (like nausea, sore throat, etc.)? I don't drink tea much, but I do like doing research on things on google lol.

• Just health benefits in general and taste

• From what all I picked from the sites...
      Black, Green, White seem to be the best healthiness wise. Oolong comes in closely after that. (They were mentioned on multiple sites for listing healthy teas)

Green tea has antioxidants that could fight off anything from cancer to heart disease.
      Black tea has a stronger taste (is also the most common) and helps lower cholesterol.
      White has a more mild flavor and has antioxidants that fight against cancer and such like green tea. It also may lower cholesterol.
      Oolong has a stronger taste than green/black but not as strong as black, and it also aids weight loss.

Best tasting green teas (which depends on what you are wanting, i. e. decaf)
      www.rachaelraymag.com/.../

Best tasting black teas
      www.rachaelraymag.com/.../taste-test-the-best-black-tea

That's what I found from searching around various sites. Take it all with a grain of salt because I guess you could say this drink is "not my cup of tea."

Most Helpful Girl

• I drank this lychee pear tea straight and it was so yummy, killed all the sweet cravings.

What Guys Said 4

• Ceylon from Twinings (if ya can find it lass) :P

• You simply must have a proper Earl Grey. It's positively lovely! And never, ever, ever, ever, touch the Twining's stuff. I don't care how well established they are, their Earl Grey is crap.

• I love chai! :D

• yellow tea

What Girls Said 8

• im a uk tea drinker lol earl grey, assam for black teas, peppermint and liquorice for herbal mixed together is nice too , the herbal ones lol xx

• masala chai is the best

• I wish I drank tea... people seem to enjoy it so. I am a big coffee drinker.

• I like ginger tea + honey

• I only drink green tea and it tastes like shit

• I like green tea with lemon

• Try masala chai it has a really nice flavor.

• Mint or black or green are my favs. :)