Girls, overeating?

If you stuff your belly does it feel good or uncomfortable and a little painful? Because my friend she over eats every once in a while very rarely but she works out a lot so it's okay? Anyway when she does she says it feels good even though it's like a Thanksgiving dinner for one. I want to know do you think it feels good or uncomfortable and a little painful?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel uncomfortable when I over eat. But sometimes it is satisfying, especially during the holidays. Like I've celebrated and my stomach got to have it's own little party. The best part is being able to lay back and take a nap afterwards.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes painful but like a good pain usually

• Well it depends on how much I'm overeating. It could be anywhere from I'm kinda full (not painful) to I'm about to barf (very painful).

• Well, let's say to the point where your belly extends out about 12 inches?

• Now that would be on the painful side. But like the other girls said when I overeat most of the time its a good pain. Like being sore after a workout. Yea it hurts but it feels good too in a way.

• Ahhhh, okay