Is really vanilla coke so popular in the US? Or do you like different flavour?

Most Helpful Girl

• It used to be but I haven't seen anyone drink it in a long time, not since I was a server 6 or 7 years ago. Even Cherry coke isn't a big deal anymore.

What Girls Said 5

• i LOVE vanilla coke! it's better as a slushie though :D

• It use to be popular here. But not anymore (Australia, Melbourne)

• I dont really care for it. I love Diet Coke...

• It was popular in the late 90s and early 00s. Not so much now.

• I don't know how popular it is but it's really yummy. I love anything with vanilla

What Guys Said 6

• It tastes pretty disgusting and like fake vanilla. Generally coca cola nor pepsi aren't exactly quality colas. We have plenty of local cola-brands here which are like a thousand times better.

• Like year or 2 years ago I found on the Internet that PepsiCo using extracts from dead foetus to improve the taste of Pepsi. But US government has no problem with that.

• I like the cherry (canada). I just put vanilla extract in cans, they only had those two here for a short while, I like lime but they never have that!

• Actually a cherry Pepsi would be amazing right now.

• I didn't know that was still offered in the US.
    Diet Coke for me.

• I'm from Australia and if I'm considering getting coke I'll get vanilla it's the best coke in my opinion. Dr Pepper ftw!

• It is the drink of the gods.