Do you think people who get drunk are losers?

I feel this way honestly. If you need to get drunk to have fun, you have a problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• People don't need to get drunk to have fun and no they are not losers. I have fun and I don't need to drink everyday. I've also gotten drunk many of times. Its something you do. It is fun yes but your still having fun in the beginning before you even have your first sip of the night. Your logic is flawed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Most people don't need to get drunk to have fun, but it's still fun to drink and party sometimes. Assuming they're not doing it all the time, I don't see the problem. If they're losers, they're in good company lol. I know plenty of smart, successful people who've gone out and gotten drunk.

What Guys Said 16

• If you NEED to get to drunk to have fun, I agree, these people have problems. I still wouldn't call them "losers" though.

However, to say all people who get drunk are "losers" is a bit extreme. What about people who rarely drink? And even for the people who drink often, that doesn't automatically qualify them as "losers."

I don't drink alcohol, but I don't agree with this notion.

• small bit of alcohol to atke the edge off I think ok. But guys sitting around getting drunk... are lost. girls getting drunk are probably emotionally messd up. I'm not going to say losers, but something is messed up.

I don't need it, I don't like being around drunk people. glad to hear you don't like it either.

• I've never been drunk. But I know people drink to have a good time, same with getting high

And being high makes everything more enjoyable. Especially with the right people

People who say "I don't need to drink to have fun" are just saying that to get some feeling of " I'm better than them". In my opinion...

• Drinking doesn't make you a looser and doesn't mean you have problems if you drink to have fun it's like get high it get you light headed and makes you feel good and helps you have a better time. Now if you drink because you're depressed then yes you are a looser and an idiot at that.

• Depends on how much and how often.

• losers... They will lose... Their freedom of choice... Their brain cells... And then their life when they're lying under a radiation machine treating their fucking cancer and wondering how they got there telling themselves it just happened randomly

• Wow harsh words. He hates them so much that he doesn't care if they die.

• @OhioNativeForLife LOL Cancer is more painful than a random accident...

• Great! I hope your mom gets it.

• Nope, I don't think so.

• If you need it to have fun, then definitely. You have a personality defect that you need to make up for.

• I'm a drunk for sure. I love getting intoxicated so I won't feel shame or guilt.

• I'm a drunkard and proud of it, and I have a really flat personality it sure does come in useful because it allows me to be loose and fit in.

• Honestly, I agree with you.

• yes i agree.

• I wish I could go out and socialize without alcohol and be fun and social

• Getting drunk on its own does not make a person a loser. It is how the person acts that makes them a loser or not. Some people can behave themselves when drunk. People that are drunk and drive are total losers, also people that get into fights when drunk are also losers but a person that gets drunk and does not harm anyone is not a loser.

• I was a drunk. I'm pretty successful.
    For me it was really part of the job

• Well I drink for recreation purposes, whether it is with friends or by myself.. Am I a loser? Far from it, I make friends easily, and have held my friendsships for years even though we are apart. I just enjoy a drink or 2. Just to put it in perspective for you, the average adult consumes 2 glasses of wine daily

What Girls Said 13

• You think I'm a loser?

I get drunk twice a year. Usually my birthday and New Years.

If I drink, which is still rare, I don't go overboard like those 2 occasions.

Drinking is usually for special occasions and/or family gatherings.

• Answered before reading "If you need to get drunk to have fun, you have a problem. "

I don't need it to have fun. Or else I'd do it every weekend. #notaboutthatlife

• Getting a bit tipsy is fine, to relax a bit. But people who feel the need to get so drunk to the point where they're sick or unconscious do have a problem.

• When I have fun I'm naturally drunk lol
    I don't need alcohol to have fun
    💃🏻
    Some of my friends drink but not to the point of getting drunk. I don't see the appeal of getting drunk and being unaware of your surroundings and losing your senses..

• Deep down, they're probably lacking something-you shouldn't have to be someone else or a better version of yourself to be fun or have fun.

• I don't need to get drunk to have fun, I just like allowing myself to let go every once in awhile and will use alcohol to reach that extra level but I only get drunk maybe twice a year.

• No, but people who get shitfaced are. The people who's goal for the night is to blackout or not remember the night the next morning are idiots to me and need to excuse themselves from society.

Getting drunk or tipsy isn't bad though nor does it make you a loser, yes you can have fun sober but some alcohol can make it more fun

for example; would you rather eat a cake plain or a cake with frosting and sprinkles on it? same idea

• I don't need to get drunk to have fun. In fact I rarely drink but sometimes it's fun to get drunk.

• I think people should only drink to be happier-er.

• I don't need to get drunk to have fun, but it's fun to get drunk.

Also, I'm not accusing you, but I feel like what other people do with their bodies is their business. If they want to get drunk, that's their choice. Alcohol is for some people, and for some people it isn't and that's 100% okay.

• It increases the intensity of the fun haha I don't do it all the time. But on occasion it's def super fun to let loose

• I don't see the fun in getting drunk. I'm already naturally drunk lmfao.

• If that was true than pretty much everyone in college would be losers

• Nah. They be getting laid, if someone has sex they are not losers.