Do you think Chefs cook top notch meals everytime for their families?

Dinners ready, here are your 3 michelin star dinner.

• Yes they do
  • Probably no
  • im a chef and i can tell you

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on their mood i bet :P

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad was a chef, he does put a lot more effort into meals than my mum, I must admit. But that doesn't mean they're 5 start meals every night. I don't think he'd be able to cope :p

What Girls Said 1

• If he didn't I'd be pretend to be a judge on those cooking shows at every meal until he did. Just to annoy him. Nah not really.

What Guys Said 7

• Often times the last thing you want to do when you get home is anything related to your job. So I imagine that they might be LESS likely to cook great meals for their family.

I would rather date a girl who isn't a chef by profession but enjoys cooming as a hobby.

• No, the amount of effort going into Michelin star or even decent quality restaurant food is probably too much for a normal dinner and they probably don't have the equipment at home to do it properly either (broiler, sous-vide etc). They also get so bored of doing those dishes that they'd want to cook something else.

They'll cook ordinary dishes spectacularly well though because they will have a good palate which is the most important thing when cooking at home.

• If I was a chef, I probably wouldn't want to always make a top notch meal all the time. I would want to eat a can of ravioli every once in a long while lol

• Ahh foreign measures of food

• Maybe

• my cousin is a chef he isn't like Super Top notch 1-5 star chef but he does cook some damn good food he actually prefers to not cook when he is home he says he is "sick" of cooking for the day xD his wife isn't the best cook but she can cook basic meals

• Probably not top notch like at their restaurant, but I can guarantee you the food they cook for family is pretty damn good!!!