Do you think eating two sandwiches is Too much for one meal?

Like would you consider eating two sandwiches made with turkey or black forest ham, veggies, and whole grain bread too much/a lot of food for one meal? Or, is that a normal sized meal that could be healthy. Just wondering cause when I'm busy I'll often just make two sandwiches in the evening for dinner.

• That's not too much. That sounds like a normal sized meal.
  • Wayyy too much food!
  • Not too much, but not healthy.
  • Not too much, and it actually sounds healthy.
Oh and both sandwiches together add up to 380-400 calories.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao I eat that as snacks oP, Don't be a lightweight and lift

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• All that bread and processed meat isn't good for you, but once and a while it's fine. And not too much either, especially for dinner. Guys would add to that even.

• That's too small an meal.

• That wouldn't even come close to filling me up.

• That can't shut up my stomach...

• No. I eat once a day, but I eat like a god.

• Probably enough for a girl, but I need at least 3 sandwiches for a meal. And it's healthy

What Girls Said 6

• DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH bread meet condiments etc... you can have two sandwiches that make up the same calorie as one sandwich depending on content. also if you ate no break fast or won't be eating dinner.. it changes things.

having one sandwiches can be as much as 2000 calories, and as little as two hundred. you'd have to say the calories not the amount of sandwiches. also its only 'too much' if combined with everything else you ate, it equals more than what you need overall for that day.

you could eat 1500 calories in one meal and if its all you eat its not too much. if you eat that every meal but are an athlete you burn 7000 its not too much, its too little.

really depends.

• That's a fucking lot of food holy shit

• It sounds fine and pretty healthy to me.

• One would be enough for me personally. But I don't see anything wrong with eating 2

• Lol no it's not too much.

• Too much bread for dinner.