Am I bad person because of what I think about chunky people?

I feel terrible that I even think this. I just can't see an overweight person when I'm eating. Double chins, and especially if there stomach is hanging out gross me out. I'll lose my appetite almost immediately. I don't go out of my way to tell anyone this. I'll look away when I'm eating in public. I'll never go to them and tell them I cannot eat when I see them. And I still do find many overweight people beautiful. I just feel really bad because if they're obese, I cannot eat near them. Any other situations and I'm ok and their weight doesn't bother me.
Something like this would definitely make me loose my appetite and I'm not trying to be mean or funny, I feel terrible that I feel like this because I know they face a lot of hate as is.

• Bad person - help me change please.
  • Not bad.
  • I agree with you
I never mock them and I'll never go out of my way to tease them.
How can I stop these thoughts? I feel so bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're not stuck up about it (and you're not), then it doesn't make you a bad person.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a normal reaction to seeing something very dangerous and unhealthy. Of course you should never openly shame them but you can't help how you feel.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope not a bad person at all! 😊 something like that made me almost lost what I just ate for dinner lol. I think it's almost normal they are not pretty and some don't do anything to help it. Just try to not think of it. Your not stuck up and yelling at them or saying anythingm if you were yeah your not helping their problem.

• Well alright then.

• I know a "heavy set girl" she knows it too. (obviously)
    She does NOTHING to help her cause. Regular soda, not even diet, chocolate milk, squeeze that syrup 2 or 3 times.
    No exercising at all. Not even walking, which is a chore for her.
    Do I feel sorry? NO.

• lol.. Yeah its bad in a way.

• How can I change? I don't want to feel this way.

What Girls Said 3

• That's... odd... but I don't think you're a bad person.

• Do you know how I can stop it? I feel terrible even thinking this :(

• I don't know, I guess it depends on why it bothers you.

• No, nothing wrong with that at all. Everyone has things they are grossed out by, and it is natural. I used to be grossed out by the sight of acne as a pre-teen.

• Yes you're a terrible person. Imagine what people think when they look at you!