Do you eat fast food, and what's your favorite place? Also, if you want to answer, what's your favorite order/meal there?

(Just named the most popular chains around here in the poll.)

P. S. I know how awful fast food is for you. Just asking for fun.

• McDonald's
  • Burger King
  • Wendy's
  • Subway
  • Arby's
  • KFC (if that counts as fast food)
  • Eww fast food 😖

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to absolutely hate fastfood, but now I can usually find something I will eat off of the menu at most places. I have the hardest time with McDonald's though, as most of their food really messes with my stomach. I can't really handle much deep fried or greasy food.
    I have always loved Subway the best though, and my mom says it is likely because it was a craving of hers when she was pregnant with me. Her other one was Taco Bell chips and cheese, which I also love. Subway doesn't hurt my stomach and I love the variety and how I can customize the sandwich however I want. Their new vinegarette is very good as well.

What Guys Said 13

• I try to avoid fast food as much as I can. The times I do eat it tend to be when it's 2AM and I need something to eat for the all nighter of studying ahead of me. Wendy's is open till 4AM near me, so I can just go there.

However, if I did have a choice of fast food, I'd probably go chick fil a. Their stuff seems a lot higher quality than something like McDonalds.

... but if chipotle counts as fast food, I'd probably go for that first.

• Wendy's is my favourite major fast food chain.

Although, I ate a lot at Harvey's when I was at university. They have a damn fine buffalo chicken sandwich. I had them put chipotle sauce and Frank's Red Hot on it! It was delicious.

• I think pizza could be considered fast food and mine would be Little Caesars an ultimate supreme with extra cheese

• Arby's is the best, and I like the smokehouse brisket with curly fries.

I barely eat fast food though.

• Kfc but not had any for a over a month, eating clean hard

• I have a McDonalds in my 700 pop village and I eat there once or twice a month.
    Other than that I order sometimes pizza or grab a kebab

• KFC I usually don't go to fast food place , but cmon... KFC is like too good to pass , I only would go to KFC

• I don't eat fast food. (I maybe have a thing once a month)
    Out of those, I think only McDonalds is in my country, but I don't hate them.

• Never eat fast food. Very rare. Maybe once a year

• Fast food is disgusting

• I love Baik its fried chiken like KFC but 200 times tastier. Saddly its only in Saudi Arabia and only a select number of cities.

• Arby's. classic roast beef and a large fries.

• I usually get my standard mc chicken meal if I'm eating Maccas

What Girls Said 12

• There's this Chinese fast food in my city where the cooks are Chinese from China (you can hear that by their accents) and it is labeled as fast food only because they make the food in morning and warm it in the microwave when you order. 😄
    I rarely eat fast food, but when times are tough, that is my go-to place.

• Chipotle, its fast and delicious and can be healthy.

• Rare that I eat it.

To be honest, I don't have a favorite fast food place rn. Might have at one point, but idr. Just whatever I'm in the mood for.

• Chicken nuggets from wherever, I just love me some nuggets.

• I tend to avoid it, but I still do like McDonald's and Chick-Fil-A here and there. Subway is delicious, too, but that's not nearly as bad, haha.

• McDonald's. I like chicken nuggets

• Not very often, but when I do my favourite is A&W

• The only fast food is eat is a whopper from Burger King, I'd also get onion rings and mozzarella sticks oh and for dessert I'd have a Hershey pie. Mmmmm but I haven't eaten that in a year.

• As a vegan, I dont have many choices. So I dont go out and dont eat fast food.

• Rarely but where's my In n Out? 💔💔💔

• Where's Popeyes?

• I don't like fast food.