Is Arctic Zero really low calorie?

Arctic zero are these magical pints of icecream that are only 150 calories for the whole thing! I have an eating disorder and I love them because they are low cal and so go and I dont feel super guilty after eating them. But recently I heard about the law suits claiming that they are way more calories. The company proved that the nutritional facts they claim are true but I am still a bit paranoid.. what does everyone else think? Am I just being paranoid?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, i also have an ED and I freaked when I heard that Arctic zero could have up to 60% more calories. Buuuut, I did look into it and apparently the Arctic zero company publicly retested their products to prove that the calories listed ARE correct. I have no idea if that's true, but I've continued to eat it, and it's never caused me to gain weight or anything. So, I honestly believe they're only 150 calories.

Thank god!!! I eat them often and I have only been losing but you know how the paranoia is im sure

What Guys Said 1

• You can't have your cake and eat it too. It can't be all that good for you.

What Girls Said 0