Vegitarian breakfast ideas?

I'm transitioning into becoming a vegitarian when I wake up I'm so hungry that nothing seems to make me full other than meat. What should I do for breakfast?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been a vegetarian since I was 14. I usually just eat fruit or juice for breakfast but my most favorite smoothie that I think you'll like is a peanut butter banana smoothie. It's calls for:
    2 frozen bananas
    2tbs peanut butter or almond butter
    1 cup of milk or almond milk

I used to eat a lot of different stuff for breakfast but I can't think of them right now 🤔

What Guys Said 3

• How about a veggie breakfast like a bit of a fry up? Don't want to encourage over eating, but veggie sausages like Linda McCartney (if you can get them). You can get veggie bacon. Fry up left over potato.

• Toast. Cereal. ... Bacon?

• Who the fk eats meat for breakfast.

Eat wholemeal toast, oaks, toasted muesli, yogurt, etc and top off with protein shake.

Meat? Wtf.

• Uhm sausage, bacon, ham, mutton, and spam. Wow. Tragic.

• Sausage - unhealthy
      Bacon - unhealthy
      Ham - unhealthy
      Mutton - unhealthy
      Spam - unhealthy

Wow. Tragic. This is why USA is the worlds fattest nation. Sad.

• I KNOW AND THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING THIS QUESTION SO I DON'T HAVE TO EAT IT CUZ THAT'S HOW I WAS RAISED MEAT FOR BREAKFAST CUZ I GREW UP ON A FARM FUKS SAKE

What Girls Said 0