What do you think of my taste test video?

This is an American food taste test video I did back in June when I got my Universal snack box. What do you think?

Yes I know it's sideways. I tried to fix it but it couldn't be done.

Most Helpful Girl

• The enthusiasm is good. :) That will draw people in to your video. The explanation of each thing is good well. The length of the video is a bit long, though, so you will probably lose viewers' attention halfway through. I know you said you tried to fix the angle of the video, and that would be good to figure out in the future.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are serious about doing these videos I think you need to change your camera set-up to a POV angle so that you can showcase the packaging and its contents better. In this video we couldn't see a close up of the candy, which I think is one of the main points of such videos.

If you need some inspirations this guys does pretty good videos.

https://youtu.be/AN9Mk9qPBn8

• This was taken on my cellphone camera, it really doesn't seem that good

• @Jxpxtxr LMAO! Its an Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR) video that supposedly relaxes you. I don't watch this shit but I thought its a good example of a POV video where you can get a close up.

• Da hell is that voice relaxing at all just gonna give u nightmares 😪 lol I've never understood those ASMR videos anyways, they all just make me feel more nervous or weirded out than anything 😑

What Girls Said 4

• I love your personality. It's actually a joy to watch you. You have an infectious smile. :) Keep doing these, I'd sub if you have an open channel.

• I kinda do wanna do that. I watch a lot of Elly Awesome's taste test videos so that's where I get my inspiration from

• Who is emmy

• A really popular youtuber who eats things like army rations, regional foods, and things. She's the only food tester I watch on youtube-her voice is like a lullaby, her videos are really soothing but fun if that makes sense. :)

• The length is a bit long. But you have good enthusiasm. You should play around with the angle to get it right.

• I think it's ok but as @Pac-Man mentioned you should change the angle and show the box and different snacks a bit more. It's also bit long, as you notice most popular videos on YouTube are not much longer than 5 min so try to cut down on the time when editing it afterwards.

• It makes me want to buy this box. Yum

What Guys Said 1