Help with a dinner party?

I'd like to have a casual dinner party with my family and friends, something informal and fun. Any suggestions on what to have? I dont want to spend all day cooking, but i want the food to be good and simple? What'more, I found the animated invitation for dinner party in AmoLink, it's so vivid. Do I need to send an invitation card?

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Help with a dinner party?

What Guys Said 1

• Ham & potatoes (scalloped, Simple Au Gratin Potatoes something different)
    Mostaccioli with meat sause & maybe sausage.

The above invitation is fine. I like it.

What Girls Said 2

• Roast chicken potatoes and veg is a super easy dinner and you could have some type of pudding topped with fresh fruit in individual cups for dessert. Very easy. Very pretty. Super simple to do ahead of time.

It's up to you what kind of invites you want to send. There's no wrong answer.

• Chilli! Or spaghetti bolognese, you can do easy things to go with both but which add variety *cheesy nachos, salsa dips, wraps, fresh salad, garlic bread, olives and dips and such)