How much does alcohol help you hook up with someone?

I always hear wine is almost necessary if you want a woman to be all touchy touchy and lead to hooking up and a man needs to be drunk so he can relax enough to hook up.
How much does alcohol affect your sex life?

• Alot! It's almost always needed
  • 50/50
  • It helps but definitely not needed
  • Not useful at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely don't need alcohol to have sex, but usually it does make me more horny for some reason and we end up going for hours afterward

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally need to be drunk myself, because I'm not really attracted to random people that I don't know without "beer goggles". I don't know how "needed" it is for the other person, I guess it depends on whether they naturally find me attractive or not.

• How do you get your penis to work when your so far gone?

• I dunno, it works fine? lol I don't get so drunk that I can't stand up or remember what I was doing

What Girls Said 9

• None for me, haha.

• What are you a Buddhist?

• Hakuna matata =) be sure to play that next when your cruising in your phat ride

• Love that and The Lion King in general. :)

• I will never hook up with a tipsy or drunk person. I don't drink myself.

• I would much rather be with someone while I am sober than when I have been drinking. Much safer and more fun

• None lol

• everyone uses it for hooking up. If they did it sober, they either wouldn't be brave enough or wouldn't like the person enough to fuck lol

• Hahaha well I can say from my experience, for teenagers, HELL YEAH it does!

• I no longer drink alcohol and never needed it to have sex.

• it makes you crazy xD
    like hell :D

• Having sex with a drunk girl is REALLY bad... She might accuse you of rape or sexual assault so be careful. People don't make good decisions while drunk so u need to make sure she's in her right mind

What Guys Said 10

• I will not take a woman to a place to drink on the first few dates. Reason being alcohol distorts judgement and reasoning. I want to know who she is. When a relationship develops then alcohol in moderation is fine. I can always use another pair of hands when making home made wine :)

• Wine? What about Champagne? I think that getting drunk and hooking up run the risk of an unwanted pregnancy if you had became too drunk by the time the both of you are naked and you might forgot whether you had used contraceptives and put on a condom or that you thought you had one on but you were too drunk to tell. That's unless if the lady was already on the pill or something, but then you'd just got lucky and dodged the bullet of knocking someone up.

• I don't drink and I stay away from girls who are tipsy.

• At your age I don't think your liver and penis are in working condition haha jks
      What's wrong with tipsy girls?

• Please man I know you have Alzheimer's so repeating helps you, but this is just over the top!

• You're the one who started getting personal, remember.

• It's a good way to get rape charge.

• Sadly.. I have never gotten drunk.
    I dunno why no matter how much I drink, my senses won't betray me. I must have been a samurai or something in past life.

• It don't help in hookup
    It just gives confidence to say whatever you want

• Isn't that an attractive quality though?

• Yeah but sometime you can end as a creep lol to a person who is not drunk
      If she's drunk
      She'll enjoy talking to you

• I get violent and antsy when drunk.

• nah man i am always sober if i go out, i think thats most attractive.

• haven't u heard the story about how my mom and dad were at a bar things got oit of control and tben i came along

• I don't drink. Ever. Do zero.