What type of food do you eat for breakfast?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually a chocolate Designer Whey shake with skim milk. 28 grams of protein gives me more of a boost than coffee can without the shakes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Weekdays- coffee and buttered toast
    Weekends- coffee with an egg and bacon crossiant

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Blood pudding and eggs. I must have eggs as I'm an eggsessentialist! I like to Sartre the day on a good note!

0|0
    0|0
  • I skip it

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't usually eat until five in the afternoon but i love breakfast food i usually have fried potatoes eggs bacon or sausage toast maybe but i don't eat if often

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally don't eat breakfast. I just usually have a couple of cups of black coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • boiled egg whites,1 glass of milk and 1 banana

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • Cards in the morning, meats at night. Coffee all DAY LONG, WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1111

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever is around

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot chocolate, sometimes with cake

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• it's usually eggs, fruit or yoghurt. as sad as this is to say, I'm going to make an attempt to eventually cut out cereal =/

0|0
    0|0
  • Grits, toast, eggs, vegetarian bacon or sausage. Juice <3
    When I'm out (can splurge) those potatoes, o'brien? hash browns too! an omelette. croissant. bagel. coffee. cereal.

0|0
    0|0
    • vegetarian bacon? That sounds very awry!

• Show All
    • 'the white bit' says it all. Do you actually know what 'the white bit' is, in terms of normal recognisable human food? :P

• @Levin lol, right. It's analogous to the fat bit XD I dunno what it is, but this is America, I dunno what's in half my frozen or packaged foods XD

• I don't eat breakfast too often. If I do, it's usually a small thing of cereal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg sandwich, paratha + egg or this traditional dish, sometimes left over, etc
    whatever I am in the mood for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee, oats, fruits.

Occasionally I'd eat a croissant.

1|0
    0|0
  • rice and salmon

0|0
    0|0
  • I skip breakfast

0|0