Girls, Guys that can cook?

I know girls love food ! What about guys that can cook?

26

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 25

• That's very good and sexy but honestly I'd feel a bit insecure too because I'm not that good of a cook

• I love when my boyfriend cooks <3 I'm so bad at it that I'm basically banned from the kitchen so yeah, if someone else can cook for me, that's really good.

• the way to my apple tree is through lots of food...

• That's freaking amazing! :)

• That would be absolutely amazing. I think it'd be a lot of fun to get to cook with your partner. At least he wouldn't try and burn the house down like my brother does when we cook XD hmmm. Especially if the guy can bake... I love sweets >.>

• It's awesome! We both do at home but I love it when he does.

• I'm a good cook myself, and I'd love to have someone to cook with. I come from an incredible gourmet food tradition on both sides of my family. I mean he doesn't have to cook like Ferran AdriĆ , but it could be nice to exchange ideas and host dinners together.

• Omg.. that's such a big plus point.. guys who can cook look so HAWT 😍

• Not gonna lie, guys who cook are pretty damn hot.

• Yes, we love guys that can cook!

• It's nice if he knows how to cook.

• I'm not great at cooking but my husband is. I married him for his culinary skills LOL

• I'm always pleased to know that people have basic life skills and do not need to be taken care of like children.

• I love guys that can cook.

• that's awesome

• It's eh,
    It's good that he knows it actually but not something I get super impressed by.

• I would prefer to do all the cooking

• Yesssss! Cook for me! I'll even help with the dishes if you do. 😊

• My boyfriend is a cook in a hotel. So the last thing he wants to do is cook at home.

• I want a guy that can cook.

• Thats awesome

• I would be worried if he couldn't cook at least enough to survive, it's a basic task lol

• Yeah they can cook too

• That's a good skill for a guy and gets +1

• Yes, yes, yes!! I love guys that can cook, shows they're in touch with their feminine side.