Girls, Guys that can cook?

I know girls love food ! What about guys that can cook?

26

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 25

• That's very good and sexy but honestly I'd feel a bit insecure too because I'm not that good of a cook

• I love when my boyfriend cooks <3 I'm so bad at it that I'm basically banned from the kitchen so yeah, if someone else can cook for me, that's really good.

• That's freaking amazing! :)

• the way to my apple tree is through lots of food...

• That would be absolutely amazing. I think it'd be a lot of fun to get to cook with your partner. At least he wouldn't try and burn the house down like my brother does when we cook XD hmmm. Especially if the guy can bake... I love sweets >.>

• It's awesome! We both do at home but I love it when he does.

• I'm a good cook myself, and I'd love to have someone to cook with. I come from an incredible gourmet food tradition on both sides of my family. I mean he doesn't have to cook like Ferran Adrià, but it could be nice to exchange ideas and host dinners together.

• It's nice if he knows how to cook.

• Omg.. that's such a big plus point.. guys who can cook look so HAWT 😍

• that's awesome

• Yes, we love guys that can cook!

• Not gonna lie, guys who cook are pretty damn hot.

• It's eh,
    It's good that he knows it actually but not something I get super impressed by.

• I'm always pleased to know that people have basic life skills and do not need to be taken care of like children.

• I love guys that can cook.

• Yesssss! Cook for me! I'll even help with the dishes if you do. 😊

• I would prefer to do all the cooking

• I'm not great at cooking but my husband is. I married him for his culinary skills LOL

• My boyfriend is a cook in a hotel. So the last thing he wants to do is cook at home.

• I want a guy that can cook.

• Thats awesome

• That's a good skill for a guy and gets +1

• Yeah they can cook too

• Yes, yes, yes!! I love guys that can cook, shows they're in touch with their feminine side.

• I would be worried if he couldn't cook at least enough to survive, it's a basic task lol