Do you smoke/drink?

Why? Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• No because it's unhealthy. It's also illegal for me.

• Cool :P
      What's up with your cover pic 😶?

• Yes but I make sure that doesn't happen because I'm a good christian girl.

• It's all about preference cutie but you shouldn't think that way

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 53

• Occasionally for both. I drink more than I smoke though by far, and I never ever buy a cig for myself. I much prefer shisha smoking than cigarettes though, but its so expensive here in the UK I never smoke shisha anymore as much as I did in China.

The reason I drink is because when I go out clubbing it makes me survive the whole night for longer, makes me numb to cold and pain in my feet from my heels, also funny when me and my friends go a bit extra crazy when we're drunk.

As for smoking I just find it relaxing, and I like the lightheaded feeling from smoking shisha and its a nice social tool overall.

• I'd die of thirst if I didn't

• Smoke: no, never. It's gross and stupid.
    Drink: maybe once or twice a month, and even then it's just one drink.

• I don't smoke because I'm at high risk for cancer, so.

I don't drink because I'm not old enough in the US. But I'll be on the bandwagon for glasses of wine and reading when I'm 21. LOL.

• Don't smoke because it's extremely detrimental to your health. It's disgusting and foul. I do drink in moderation. It helps me relax after work and is nice to enjoy with dinner. and can actually be healthy.

• I don't smoke. But I drink for special occasions only. I've noticed I just drink a beer and a glass of wine and that'd do me.

• I drink occasionally.

Never smoked and never will.

• No, I'm practically allergic to smoke if it gets inside my lungs I can't stop coughing and I can't respond to anything and I don't drink because I just hate the smell of alcohol

• Don't smoke cuz I ain't about that cancer life. Don't drink because that shit is nasty

• I don't smoke, and I drink here and there.

• Sometimes drink. Because it feels good, when I'm high.

• Smoke -No
    Cause almost everyone smokes in my country and I don't want to be like everyone.
    Drink- rarely, not a lot. After all Georgia is country of wine and everyone loves drinking a bit.

• Nope

I live with a smoker/drinker and I see the damage he has done and how it has impacted others.

Thus, I hate smoking/drinking and I stay away from those who does so

• Used to smoke but don't anymore.
    Drink sometimes.

• Drink occasionally
    Never smoke.

• I do drink on occassion, sometimes more than that. And I tried smoking weed 4 times and completely hated it and will never do it again.

• Drink- occasionally
    Smoke- pot 2x , never again. I might try a brownie when I go to Colorado in October. Who knows lol

• I don't smoke I have tried it before a few times actually maybe 5-10 times, I rarely drink maybe once every few months.

• I drink a bit once in a while and no, I don't smoke. I drink whenever I feel like I really need to chill and a drink could help me but I never get hammered. I don't smoke because it's disgusting, end of story😂

• I never have nor ever will smoke.
    I do confess though to having the occasional glass or two of wine each week.

• I do neither. I gave them up, because it wasn't how I wanted to spend my money.

• social drinker and no i do not smoke. when i go out to eat i may get a drink here and there but that's it

• No. Never. I have two reasons.
    1. I am religious.
    2. I already eat a lot. No need to make me unhealthier.

• I do not smoke , I drink occasionally maybe once every other month

• Don't smoke and only drink few glasses of wine on special holidays.

Why - because I rather have my calories in food form than liquid form.

• Nope. I don't like the taste of alcohol

• Can't stand smoking. And i'll usually drink occasionally, like one night out of every 1-2 months, i'll drink a few drinks, i'm a light drinker though and I hate feeling drunk, I just like that little buzz feeling.

• I drink and why wouldn't I? lol

• You're 16 what's the drinking age in Brazil?

• Yeah cachaรงa is available but not common. We have underage drinking problem too in UK, well drinking problem as a whole. So I don't think its appropriate to drink at 16. But why do you like drinking bored, just to be cool?

• @Oram52 no and it is not a problem because I only do it when I don't have school

• Used to smoke but still drink 👍👍👍

• NOPE

• More from Girls
    23

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 45

• I don't smoke because the type of girls I'm into don't smoke. It's just not consistant with most of the people I like to surround myself with.

I like to drink like a horse because I get depressed or overworked and drinking makes everything feel better. . . or like nothing at all it's hard to remember. I'm just glad that I'm a super happy drunk. People say I'm more fun to be around when I'm drinking lol

• No, it can lead to puny stools!

• No, I never smoke and I never drink.

• Never smoked.. use to drink a lot... lead to tons of fun at the strip club... to bad I can't afford it know;-(

Alcohol is the one thing that works on my pain/injures.. Vicodin, percocet and even Oxycodone didn't help. The more I drank the more fun/free spirited I was... so was the dancers that drank with me;-P

• I drink... a lot. Wine with many meals and shots when going out. Should have made my username TiaMariaCoke 😂

Never smoked though, im revoled by the smell unless its a cigar.

• i used to be a chain smoker, i was 2 packs per day guy but quit smoking in the end of 2014 and never thought of starting it again.

• Drink - yes. It's fun, tastes great, and is a social lubricant/stress reliever.

Smoke - no. It smells awful, is expensive, and is bad for your health, big time.

• When I was your age I smoked cigarettes, drank, smoked weed, and experimented with various other drugs. As I grew up I left most of that behind. Now I occasionally have a few drinks of beer or wine. I was just done with all the other stuff and made a decision that I wanted to stop. I enjoy a few drinks every now and then so I still do that.

• I drink but only if the situation calls for it (to fuck a sloot without it being called raped because I'm sober) I never smoke.

• I stopped smoking at 30. I stopped drinking alcohol at 60.

• Drink yeah occasionally just whiskey usually. Nope not a smoker. Hate that shit

• Dad had a heart attack from smoking and mum would get stonking drunk sometimes and collapse and puke all over the place, so I've got no interest in either. Will probably get lung cancer in the future due to childhood exposure though.

• I don't smoke because it's unhealthy and wasted money.

I drink only at parties... for obvious reasons

• Never was big on drinking alcohol. Only vodka and an occasional champagne at work in celebration of someone's birthday/anniversary/ some other important event.
    Smoked cigs for about 10 years. Have quit now, been clean for over 2 years.

• Never ever drink
    I don't usually smoke but like twice a year I smoke hookah but it doesn't exceed twice a year lol

• On occasion I enjoy my pipe or a cigar. I also enjoy drinking from time to time.

• Smoking- fuck no
    Drink- like 2x a year

• i drink pussi jooces and smoke pubes..

JK, calm down.

• Smoking is disgusting

Not legal drinking age, but I never turn down a drink given the opportunity.

• Neither. Hate both

• Ah and because, it's unhealthy and I had to witness my uncle die due to being an alcoholic, it's sad to have that mentality but I can't help it, it might be some kind if disorder man.

• Nope, I don't. I've seen the long term effects so I chose not to.

• i sometimes drink a beer if the occasion is right, just for the taste. i dont smoke anything.

• smoke no, drink in moderation

• I drank yesterday and noe im dead

• Used to smoke cigarettes, cigars and weed. I still drink but not often and just beer

• No, because i hate that.

• I smoke and yeah i drink water.

• i do both because it makes me look cool

• ... do i look like an idiot?

• no, straight edge

• More from Guys
    15