Your alcoholic drink of Choice?

Just was a post asking if people smoke/drink and it got me thinking. When you go out to the club or during a party at home... what is your drink of choice (alcohol beverages only please).

Just wondering what type of Drinkers are on GAG.. Wine, shots, beer or mix drink crowd.

I use to party like it was new year's eve. .. everytime I went out. I use to surprise my girls with how much I'd put down.. even though I'm only 5'-11" 165lbs.

Most of my girls were -
patron shots: for my latin girls
Vodka& cranbury for the rest

I usually chased tequila (if I was with my girls) with a bud light
drinking by myself or with my buddy it was maker Mark and yuengling lager.

• A/1. BUD/BUD LIGHT/COORS LIGHT, ETC.
  • B/2. DARK BEERS/STOUTS/GUINNESS/BLACK &TANS, ETC.
  • C/3. HEINEKEN/BECK OR OTHER SIMILAR TYPE
  • D/4. SHOTS (PLEASE GIVE TYPE IN COMMENTS)
  • E/5. WINE DRINKER (PLEASE GIVE TYPE IN COMMENTS)
  • F/6. TWISTED TEA/CIDER OR WINE COOLER TYPE OF DRINK
  • G/7. MIXED DRINKS (PLEASE GIVE TYPE IN COMMENTS)
Sorry I forgot Coronas... can use C:#3 in the polls if you like them best.
Has any buddy tried... I love it;-)
http://i.imgur.com/kZ1UwZL.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Wine or mixed drinks person. Favorite wines are reds, mostly Pinot Noirs or Cabernet Sauvignons. I'm a big Port drinker as well. Mixed drinks - aged Highland Park whiskey + Coke, Martinis, Arnold Palmers, mojitos... and sometimes even jungle juice at this late age

Most Helpful Guy

• Rum and coke would be my drink. But in a bar, where the price of a rum and coke can be ungodly considering how fast I drink it, I'll go with a good beer.

I'm really liking the new beer from Guinness right now, Hop House 13. Great flavour.

• :-) Rum? coke is my drink during the summer at night time or when I'm at home relaxing. I use to drink it enough that I could free pour the rum into a SOLO cup that when I added a can of coke it was always within 1/8" of the top (never went over);-P

It has gotten me in trouble before... especially when I drank a 1.75L of Bacardi by myself at a party, Oops;-)

• Yeah, I knew Bacardi was my drink when I had half a litre for breakfast one morning, neat from the bottle...

What Girls Said 18

• I'm such a baby, I still need to drink alcopops :P I generally stick to lemon flavoured things so Hooch lemon or Schmirnoff Ice :)

• I either usually do Mike's Hard ___ (whatever they happen to have) or mixed drinks. I also like Long Island iced teas.

• I haven't done the mike's in a while.. switched to the Twisted tea's (backyard batch is the least sweet/best, but it's seasonal). I've only done the smirnoffs once in a while.

Long Isl. ice teas are good but a pain to make.

• I only get the long islands if I'm out somewhere, the only things I really have at home are strawberry daquari mixes.

• Margaritas!

• Sound like my ex... would get that and 2 shots of parton on the side. Just wondering if you are a latina?

• No Im not. Im white and native American.
      I've had some patron, thats pretty harsh stuff. Id probably try it again though.

• I have a pink cat that says Bud Light LOL but I insist I'm pronouncing it blood light

• Red wine

• Gimme a whiskey sour with a splash of maple liquor, it brings out the Canadian gentlelady in me.

• I like liquers quite a bit😉

• I like long island iced tea. It was the first drink i ordered on my 21st birthday

• VODKAAAAAA 😃

• White wine... specifically Reisling

• I can't hold my liquor but I prefer beer over liquor. I used to drink liquor because I got drunk faster but I can't tolerate the taste anymore.

• Sangria
    Angry Orchard
    Bud Light

• Vodka cranberry (red) and a slice of lemon

• Recently it has been jagerbombs. That shit is harsh.
    thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/.../400740470630_1.jpg

• That's the defining "Young person drink", that never interested me.. I actually don't like Red Bull... That's how I know I'm old;-(

Same goes for beer pong... dumbest game ever made... I win= I Don't get to drink? what's wrong with this picture, LOL;-)

• @Cosytoasty haha cheers mate 🍾

• Oops sorry, didn't read the description.

• Wine.. Usually I like dry white (Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay). I'm trying to get into reds tho

• I like beer - especially stouts, but also some pale ales, Oktoberfest/Marzens, or fruit beers.

I also like whisk (e) y. Highland Park, Jura, Bowmore scotches and Four Roses, Wild Turkey, Elijah Craig bourbons. And a Jameson now and again.

• Guinness and Wine

• GUiness is one of a few beer that I don't actually like? I always thought I only had a bad beer... like maybe the bar doesn't serve it enough so the lines went bad.

Guiness and wine sounds like a strange mix, LOL

• Got it... I'm like that with Black berry brandy. When I was growing up my mom and her siblings would bring all the kids to our grand parents. The parents would drink the brandy and play cards/games. The kids would watch movies/play games and I would get to have a sip of it. I started young, LOL.

• Yeah I new you meant separate.. I was just seeing if you'd notice;-)

• Some sort of fruity vodka drink.

• Try a cosmopolitan 😋

• Ever try a vodka tonic? it's not as sweet as the others... but refreshing with a twist of lime;-)

• No, but I like lime so that sounds good!

What Guys Said 14