What chocolate bars do you like?

What chocolate bars do you like?

I just ordered some British chocolate bars from Amazon. I am looking forward to trying them. But so far mine are Hershey, Reeses cups, snickers
Milky way and m&ms

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• Yum I've never eaten British chocolate before. I like Kit Kat bars and Hershey's Symphony bars the best but I'm not picky when it comes to chocolate not a fan of white chocolate but I do like cookies n cream bars too. In my opinion if it's not chocolate it's not dessert! Lol

• encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

Gotta be lindt chocolate with the melting center. The white choc one is nice too and the milk choc with the raspberry liqueur inside. ;p

• I really love Crunchies, mint Aeros and Curly Wurlies :)

• This one:
    scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...65455670_n.jpg

Made in the birthplace of chocolate, the state of Tabasco, in Mexico.

• It depends on my mood...

Overall... Hersheys Air <3 mmmmmm.

- However, recently I've been craving:

www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/.../Kit-Kat-Bar.png

• I love Ritter Sport, it's good quality chocolate that comes in a lot of flavors. I also love Lindt.

• Twix and Three Musketeers are my favorites.

• I like snickers but some of them taste like candles.

Oh and I also like this bar called Milka something. It has biscuits in it as well. It tastes so delicious. I love it.

• Heath bar, but a lot of people think they're nasty. Others tell me it's old person candy xD

• I will try the Hershey's

• I can't remember the name of the chocolate bar but it contains a little wine in it and it is not too sweet. That was my first time eating a chocolate bar that contained alcohol. Lol. It was a gift from one of my clients :-)

• Mine are Twix, Snickers, I also like M&M's and Kinder.

• Almond Joy and Whatchamacallit

• The chocolate bars that I like are Boost, Twix, Milky Way, Milky Bar and Bounty. I do like others but these are the main ones.

• I live in Belgium, so only Belgian chocolate for me. Belgian and Swiss chocolate are world top because law dictates the high level of cocoa butter, which makes chocolate taste superior. All other commercial chocolates use cheap replacement fat and oil.

• Hershey, Dove , Reese's peanut butter cups , butterfinger

• KINDER BUENO! 😍

• Melt a variety of chocolate bars, then put them together & let it chill. Boom, a beautiful creation.

Keep in mind, im high during these moments of creativity.

• All of them

• Kit Kat bars taste good.

• I don't discriminate I love them all lol

• American and British chocolate is horrible. You haven't had chocolate until you've had valrhona or whittakers. (Valrhona is very expensive)

• All of them, obviously :P

• I'm really addicted to the Godiva white chocolate bar's, dear GOD!!! There is a heaven on earth😳

• Snickers, Twix, Kit Kat, Godiva

But I can't eat them :-( they make you look ugly.

• The one with chocolate

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• Tirma, only found in Spain (and not everywhere). I'm not a fan of chocolate bars, but I could eat 12 in one sitting.

shop.tucanarias.com/.../1119113929-1.jpg

• I haven't eaten any in years but I liked Baby Ruth when I was in the U. S. (wanted to try it ever since I saw Goonies) along with Reese's Cups.

• Also there was this one in a blue wrapper, I think, but I forgot the name. But it had coconut inside of it.

• I think somewhat. Japanese candy is usually kind of light flavor but sometimes it gets pretty sweet. I'd describe American candy in comparison as "heavier" but not necessarily "sweeter". It makes me feel full faster and has a bit more of a punch to it.

• To me American junk food is like perfection. Like sloppy and greasy giant pepperoni pizza with Coca Cola -- divine. I sometimes feel sick from eating too much of it, but it's the best -- it's what I miss most from the U. S.

• Ah, this is the chocolate equivalent of frolicking with a low brow prostitute, and then finding Anna Kendrick in your bed.

You're in for some chocy heaven!

• All of them I am candy Monster 👾

• I enjoy Cadbury, milk and dark varieties and the ones with Turkish Delight filling.
    I also like Mars bars, I prefer them over Snickers.

• Snickers, Reese's, M&Ms.

Just be warned: Cadbury Dairy Milk is made with a ton of vegetable oil.

• Something basic. No extra stuff filling it

• I'm a snickers man myself.

• Neither. I don't eat chocolates. I only eat energy bars, nutrition bars.

• Heath and Butterfinger and Almond Roca

• Flake wins 👍

• I prefer tacos

• i like cote d'or best.