What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boysenberry ripple.

• Looks very nice! I've definitely not seen this flavour anywhere before.

• Well... there are a few one called the African star apple and black velvet tamarind. That's all I can think of for now.

• *ones

Most Helpful Girl

• I love French Vanilla, you can top it or put it on just about anything! I read once where people who like vanilla ice cream are attributed to be very imaginative and creative, my friends would say that would be me!! = ]

• Vanilla is nice but I hardly ever pick vanilla ice cream. you can put anything on it and that's good about it, it's like plain canvas. I put anything on chocolate ice cream.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't eat ice creams.

• BLASPHEMY!

• Wow! Try some!

• Ok, let me see.

• Chocolate. But I LOVE hot fudge sundae with vanilla.

• mint chocolate chip!

• oreo from baskin robbins is better

• aww well aren't you sweet as always, no but seriously you have got to try it its like amazing the DQ royal Oreo blizzard got me started on oreo except DQ has hot fudge in the center, but seriously DQ has nothing on baskin Robbins Oreo ice cream

• The mint is too strong. I'm not a huge fan of strong flavours. They're sometimes too overwhelming.

• Vanilla , rocky road , neopolitan , blueberries , tofu , sesame , I like em all.

• Tofu, sesame? Those are interesting flavours! 😯 I've never heard of them. Vanilla is a bit too boring for me, but it's a nice flavour. Neapolitan is just the 3 basic flavours, doesn't taste bad at all. Never had rocky road or blueberries.

• Rocky road.
      Think chocolate but now think marshmallows , now think of walnuts , toasted almonds and black chocolate bits. As the ice-cream melts it coast all of the nuts in a chocolatey goodness.
      It's SO friggin good.

Tofu ice-cream is noyce as well. It's milder , less sweet , healthier.
      Black sesame is a MUST try for any ice-cream lover. If I could only have one ice-cream in the world , it'd be black sesame. I was practically raised on it XD

Blueberries is worth a try as well. Dye your tongue blue , oh so deliciously awesome :3

• Rocky road sounds amazing without the nuts. It really sounds good. I'd like to try the tofu also. The sesame seed ice cream looks so exotic. Really nice looking, I wouldn't mind trying it either. I'll try blueberry when I see it.

• Chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i love chocolate

• I love chocolate too! Nothing better than chocolate ice cream!

• hahah this baby sheep is soo darn cute

• It really is!!

• Pecan, strawberry, or dark chocolate. Tough choice, tbh.

• I've never had dark chocolate ice cream. I love dark chocolate, it's a bit bitter but it's amazing. I've never had pecan ice cream, I don't like nuts.

• I love all kinds. But boy do i love bubble gum or cotton candy ice creAm

• I tried cotton candy ice cream once, it was alright. I expected more from it for some reason. I think I expected it to taste like happiness in a cup but I thought it was just alright. Bubble gum was my usual order when I was younger, I really liked it. I still do but not as much.

• Party Cake Flavor

• They have this thing called Birthday cake remix at coldstone. You should definitely try it.

• I will try it for sure.

• So tough
    Soft serve: twist
    Hard: mint chocolate chip
    Gourmet: Ben and Jerrys chunky monkey

• Soft serve ice cream is amazing! I really like the cones especially. Twist is good, I usually have just chocolate though. The mint is really strong so I usually don't have mint flavored ice cream, never tried Chunky Monkey. First time I'm hearing of it.

• We don't have a lot of chain restaurants in my country either.

• It's not a restraunt it's a brand

• Chocolate chip cookie dough

• Vanilla, because I'm a basic bitch. Lol :P

• Lol! 🍦 a bit boring.

• pistachio

• i dont eat ice cream but if i did, id choose the vanilla bean

• Cookie Dough

What Girls Said 24

• Believe it or not there is an avocado ice cream that I found and it's pretty epic.

• What? Avocado ice cream? 😱 I love avocados, but would I like it as an ice cream flavour 🤔... but you say it's epic so it must be good.

• 😭😭😭 you made me crave ice cream... 😟!!

I love chocolate chip 😛❤️!!!
    I hate cookies and cream 🙊😖!!
    I like Jamocha almond fudge 😛😍!

• Lol 😂, I'm sorry! Cookies and cream is nice, I hardly ever have it though, I've had them put chocolate chips in my ice cream as there was no chocolate chip ice cream, and the chocolate chips were soooo hard it was like impossible to chew them. I've never tried Jamocha almond fudge.

• Unfortunately, I've never seen Jamocha almond fudge in any of the ice cream shops in my city. 😞 If I see it anywhere else though I'd try it, I just hope it's not too nutty.

• We don't sell any Baskin Robbins products unfortunately. But we have blue bunny!

• For typical flavors, I like cookies 'n' cream or chocolate chip cookie dough.

• Coffee (and my favorite drink is coffee, so I may be biased.)

• Ooh! Coffee flavored ice cream is really strong, not bad though.

• pistache, pear, coconut and strawberry.

• The only flavour I've tried here is strawberry, I don't really like nuts but I've never thought of pear ice cream. 🤔

• chocolate with salted caramel, melted chocolate sauce and peanut
    Overall, it is actually "Jamoca Almond Fudge" flavor by Baskin Robbins

• Sadly, we don't have a Baskin Robbins or Haagen Dazs in my country 😞. But when next I travel I'd really like to try it. I'd have to pick out the nuts though.

• right now my addiction Is Oreo, Oreo from baskin robins is amazing

• Caramel cone

• Oh, Haagen Dazs! we don't really have Haagen Dazs in my country, so I haven't even tried this flavour but it looks amazing.

• It really is upsetting. Whenever I travel I eat as much Haagen Dazs and Baskin Ribbins as I can.

• *robbins

• Chocolate chip cookie dough right now

• strawberry sorbet
    raspberry sorbet
    mango gelato

• Sorbets are nice! I've had kiwi and strawberry, really sweet, haven't had mango gelato though. I actually had gelato in Venice, it was amazing! I forgot what flavour.

• I love ALL ice cream. But my favorites are mint chocolate chip and rockey road.

• Mint chocolate chip is alright, the mint is really strong but it's alright, wouldn't really order it for me and I've never tried rockey road. I hear it all the time on American shows.

• Vanilla ice cream

• Rocky Road
    Strawberry
    Mint Chocolate Chip

• vannila or cheesecake

• Cookie dough

• Cookies and cream and vanilla :3

• Cookie dough with caramel ❤️❤️❤️

• Lol hey I'm sorry, this is that guy you blocked on Snapchat lol I'm not going to say who I am, because you probably know who I am, I'm sorry but I had to say something. Lol I apologize like seriously, if you want to unblock me and talk it out it's fine but thanks anyways. Your still cool

• Pistachio, but the nuts have to be ground up into small bits and not as the whole nut.

• Vanilla.

• vanilla.

• Anything chocolatey.

• Exactly what I look for! Go to a coldstone and ask for a chocolate devotion, it's amazing!! I usually tell them not to add chocolate chips because they get really hard so I just ask them to replace it with a brownie.

• You should also try Sette Veli! (Not sure of the spelling) It's a chocolatey gelato.

• Ooh! I'll look for it! I've never had green tea ice cream but I've had bubblegum, it's not bad though. I loved it when I was much younger but now chocolate is my fave! 🍦+🍫

• Raspberry cheesecake

Nom nom nom nom nom

• Ooohh! Sounds good, never seen or tried this flavour.

• I've actually only had it as a Gelato flavor, but it's still good lol

• All of them 😝

• Don't like ice cream

• 😱...🙃 What? How can't you like ice cream?