What's your favorite place to eat steak, & at what temperature?

What's your favorite place to eat steak, & at what temperature?Because anything more done than medium is gross. Personally, I like mine medium rare, more on the rare side. GO CARNIVORES!! :D

• Rare
  • Medium Rare
  • Medium
  • Gross, you might as well eat hamburger meat
*For those of you who are going to say, 'you might as well eat the cow', hahaha. Like I haven't heard that before xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Ruth's Chris is my favorite steak (aside from my own)
    I order it at medium rare + so basically between medium rare and medium

• ahh ruth's chris so good. whats your own recipe?

i've been to fogo de ciao. very very good. it's one of those ones where the people walk around with the meat and you basically pay about $50 for all you can eat... trust me i ate all i could

there is another brazilian steakhouse near me called na brasa i really want to try

Yes!!! I love those places!! Sooooo good
      Def worth the money for sure

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• our local steakhouse here...

medium rare - medium.

• Medium rare is best in my opinion...

• Steak should be eaten very very blue. Any more cooked than that and it gets tough and chewy.

• Medium for me. Any more done than that qualifiers it to be a show sole and is just to dang tough

• Agreed!!! I dont understand well done. why is that even an option?

• when i cook steak i won't even make a steak well done for someone. i feel like they are wasting my meat... i tell them i'll give them medium well at best but even then push more towards medium. for most people they just have to be open to eating a less cooked steak and when they do they realize how much better it is

• @madhatters4 it is. It's more juicy and tender as well

• Hawksmoor here in London

Best steak is rare for me, pure pink with juices touching clear and not bleeding over the plate. It's literally a 20 second window to get it perfect.

• Honestly, I usually have steaks at restaurant chains such as 99, Yardhouse, Applebee's, etc. I rarely go to an actual steakhouse because the good ones are out of the way for me. I like my steak rare.

• Where are you from bc I've never heard of the first two. Longhorn/TGIF for me, or if Im going fancy, then Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse :)

• Unfortunately, not that I know of.

• haha well - if you ever come to orlando for theme park adventures, there's a texas de brazil down here!! terra is in jacksonville, though.

• I like medium rare myself, since I like them burnt carcinogens on the outside of the steak too.
    I don't have a favorite place, local cuisine is very poor sadly, so when you want to have a meal worth anything you have to make it yourself.

• sometimes those turn out better than restaurants anyway :)

• rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• If I'm the one cooking it I can go a little less than medium but if it's a restaurant I'm not taking the chances and get medium and stress nothing less

• i love making mine in a cast iron skillet. turns out perfect every time :D

• there aren't any good restaurants or shops that sells good steaks in my city

• RARE. Gaucho.

What Girls Said 12

• I never go out to eat steak at restaurants, I just grill my own at home. Always medium rare for me. :)

• I like medium-well. everyone is different right? :)

• I dislike well done steak as well but medium rare is a bit too bloody for me. I prefer medium well and god option D is so off I absolutely hate hamburgers 😩

• I can't eat steak if there's pink. Or any meat in general that's still got pink in it. Reason being my grandmother always cooked it like that and I would always get sick off of it. I just can't do it. I don't really go anywhere to eat steak, I just eat it when my mom makes it.

• That would be a good reason haha.

• i suggest you stop getting your mom's version and get one from a good restaurant, the difference would be worlds apart, try with well-done then medium rare and you could tell the difference :)

also, no disrespect towards your mother, and apologies if it seemed that way.

• @renogaza no worries😊 Maybe next time my dad and I visit a steakhouse I'll have a bite of his then. Just so if I don't like it then I'm not stuck with pretty much no dinner lol

• Medium rare is perfect. I agree that anything more than medium is ruined. I prefer to buy them at the store and cook them myself or have my boyfriend cook them. That is the only way I can guarantee it will be done the way I like it.

• Typically a place here called The Keg. I like mine rare because I'm nasty according to most of my friends.

• Personally I option "5"- I don't eat steak.

• On the rare occasion that I eat steaks, I have them done at medium temperature. I don't really have a favorite place to go, though.

• Medium rare

• i prefer medium rare, which is a challenge for chefs but a treat for me, especially if its a nice big slab of prime steak~ <3

i can never understand why anyone would want well-done steak o_o

• Medium

• I like my steak nice and rare, if it bleeds when I cut into it then I know it's good lol. That being said, I typically eat steak at home because steak at restaurants is expensive lol

• Yaaaas. Rare or mid rare for me is the most cooked ill go.
      This is true though - you can make a steak just as good at home. I use a cast iron skillet - any specific seasonings you use?