What's your favorite place to eat steak, & at what temperature?

What's your favorite place to eat steak, & at what temperature?Because anything more done than medium is gross. Personally, I like mine medium rare, more on the rare side. GO CARNIVORES!! :D

• Rare
    11% (3)27% (7)19% (10)Vote
  • Medium Rare
    15% (4)27% (7)21% (11)Vote
  • Medium
    33% (9)35% (9)34% (18)Vote
  • Gross, you might as well eat hamburger meat
    41% (11)11% (3)26% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*For those of you who are going to say, 'you might as well eat the cow', hahaha. Like I haven't heard that before xD

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Ruth's Chris is my favorite steak (aside from my own)
    I order it at medium rare + so basically between medium rare and medium

0|0
    0|0
    • ahh ruth's chris so good. whats your own recipe?

• Show All
    • 3mo

i've been to fogo de ciao. very very good. it's one of those ones where the people walk around with the meat and you basically pay about $50 for all you can eat... trust me i ate all i could

there is another brazilian steakhouse near me called na brasa i really want to try

• 3mo

Yes!!! I love those places!! Sooooo good
      Def worth the money for sure

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• our local steakhouse here...

medium rare - medium.

1|0
    0|0
  • Medium rare is best in my opinion...

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak should be eaten very very blue. Any more cooked than that and it gets tough and chewy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Medium for me. Any more done than that qualifiers it to be a show sole and is just to dang tough

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed!!! I dont understand well done. why is that even an option?

• Show All
    • when i cook steak i won't even make a steak well done for someone. i feel like they are wasting my meat... i tell them i'll give them medium well at best but even then push more towards medium. for most people they just have to be open to eating a less cooked steak and when they do they realize how much better it is

• @madhatters4 it is. It's more juicy and tender as well

• Hawksmoor here in London

Best steak is rare for me, pure pink with juices touching clear and not bleeding over the plate. It's literally a 20 second window to get it perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I usually have steaks at restaurant chains such as 99, Yardhouse, Applebee's, etc. I rarely go to an actual steakhouse because the good ones are out of the way for me. I like my steak rare.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where are you from bc I've never heard of the first two. Longhorn/TGIF for me, or if Im going fancy, then Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse :)

• Show All
    • Unfortunately, not that I know of.

• haha well - if you ever come to orlando for theme park adventures, there's a texas de brazil down here!! terra is in jacksonville, though.

• I like medium rare myself, since I like them burnt carcinogens on the outside of the steak too.
    I don't have a favorite place, local cuisine is very poor sadly, so when you want to have a meal worth anything you have to make it yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • sometimes those turn out better than restaurants anyway :)

• rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm the one cooking it I can go a little less than medium but if it's a restaurant I'm not taking the chances and get medium and stress nothing less

0|0
    0|0
    • i love making mine in a cast iron skillet. turns out perfect every time :D

• there aren't any good restaurants or shops that sells good steaks in my city

0|0
    0|0
  • RARE. Gaucho.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I never go out to eat steak at restaurants, I just grill my own at home. Always medium rare for me. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like medium-well. everyone is different right? :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I dislike well done steak as well but medium rare is a bit too bloody for me. I prefer medium well and god option D is so off I absolutely hate hamburgers 😩

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't eat steak if there's pink. Or any meat in general that's still got pink in it. Reason being my grandmother always cooked it like that and I would always get sick off of it. I just can't do it. I don't really go anywhere to eat steak, I just eat it when my mom makes it.

0|0
    0|0
    • That would be a good reason haha.

• i suggest you stop getting your mom's version and get one from a good restaurant, the difference would be worlds apart, try with well-done then medium rare and you could tell the difference :)

also, no disrespect towards your mother, and apologies if it seemed that way.

• @renogaza no worries😊 Maybe next time my dad and I visit a steakhouse I'll have a bite of his then. Just so if I don't like it then I'm not stuck with pretty much no dinner lol

• Medium rare is perfect. I agree that anything more than medium is ruined. I prefer to buy them at the store and cook them myself or have my boyfriend cook them. That is the only way I can guarantee it will be done the way I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically a place here called The Keg. I like mine rare because I'm nasty according to most of my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I option "5"- I don't eat steak.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the rare occasion that I eat steaks, I have them done at medium temperature. I don't really have a favorite place to go, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium rare

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer medium rare, which is a challenge for chefs but a treat for me, especially if its a nice big slab of prime steak~ <3

i can never understand why anyone would want well-done steak o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my steak nice and rare, if it bleeds when I cut into it then I know it's good lol. That being said, I typically eat steak at home because steak at restaurants is expensive lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yaaaas. Rare or mid rare for me is the most cooked ill go.
      This is true though - you can make a steak just as good at home. I use a cast iron skillet - any specific seasonings you use?