Did you eat the food from the school cafeteria or bring your own?

• I ate the hell outta that school lunch!Did you eat the food from the school cafeteria or bring your own?
  • I was snooty and brought my own.Did you eat the food from the school cafeteria or bring your own?

Most Helpful Girl

• I bought more of the school food in elementary and middle school. I didn't really buy lunches in high school. It was easier to bring my own.

Most Helpful Guy

• A mix of both really

What Girls Said 7

• it was cheaper to bring my own but didn't always get the chance to, so i had backup money in-case i couldn't and just bought my favorite foods, adobo, sinigang, afritada, menudo, etc.. they never served intl food there though

except for the poor excuse for a spaghetti that we had once, it was too damn sweet for my taste and had no basil, no oregano and the cheese was that cheap cheese-melt crap, no Parmesan or mozzarella cheese, shameful display!

• note: i was not snooty, i just had tamagoyaki and hotdog squids and bits of fruit, the tamagoyaki is just a really tasty omelet, and the hotdog squids are for fun, the fruit prepared on the previous day

i rarely made my own favorite food for school because most of them take 2 hours to make and i needed the time for my studies :\

• Sounds good to me :)

• I voted A, but I actually did both. I'd go back and forth.

• I'm bringing my own damn food, I keep hearing too much horror stories about the cafeteria food at my school...

• Both.
    Sometimes I ate what they served (if I liked it), and sometimes I brought my own lunch

• I always brought my own lunch and no its not cause I was snooty.

• I bring my own because its healthier

• Snooty I guess ;p

What Guys Said 0