What is your ideal Camping/Hiking food?

My dad says his favorite food to bring camping is flour, since he can make so much out of it. Personally when I'm out on a fishing/hiking/camping trip, I bring plenty of these little cans of SPAM.
What is your ideal Camping/Hiking food?I never get tired of the taste; I could eat it every day if I have to. I don't mind not catching a trout if I can have some of this for supper.

What are your guys' favorite foods to bring on a backpacking trip, or just your favorite food that you always have on hand to make quick, like canned soup or a hot pocket or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Something I REALLY liked was when I was at a camp, we made "Tacos in a bag".

Simply put, it's all of your taco ingredients (whatever you like; dressing, condiments, etc.) in a doritos bag. So simple, yet SO GOOD.

What Girls Said 2

• Spam? Really? That'll dehydrate you super fast. I personally prefer cashews and macadamia nuts.

Well, I have plenty of collapsible water bottles, or the 1 liter kind.

• Deer jerky... yum!

What Guys Said 1

• *throws up in mouth* SPAM EEK!! I have to have s'mores.