How should I cook eggs for breakfast today?

I'm bored, and hungry. I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Technically it's lunch time, it's 1pm. My schedule though leaves me sleeping at 4am, getting up around 11a, m or 12pm. So, for me it's breakfast!

I just feel like asking how all of you think I should make my eggs for breakfast! I am going to have toast and bacon along with it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Scrambled, then put the bacon and the scrambled eggs on the toast.
    Thats what I do though I make a side of hashbrowns to go with my sandwich

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, do it. Eggs are one of the greatest food for breakfast. I take them daily. Personally, I take three empty (without yolk) and one full egg. Egg white is more necessary. Too much yolk is bad for you, but it has some good nutrients like HDL and one yolk is sufficient. Bacon (from what i've heard) is extremely nutritious too. Have fun! :)

• Wow, are you copying me or something? haha

Cook the bacon, cut or rip it up into pieces, then scramble the eggs and cook them with the bacon and cheese mixed in. So good.

• Sunny-side up, break egg over the toast and start dipping it in the gooey mess. Kind of messy but nice. An alternative is eggs and soldiers but I'm too lazy for that usually.

• Sunny-side up is my favorite way, I usually do it that way. Might stick to it :) I call them "dippy eggs" LOL

• You should cook the eggs like this:
    1) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
    2) Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

• show some guts and eat them raw.

• 3 eggs, 1 yolk, mix it in a bowl, add milk, microwave for 1 minute, stir, add ham (pulled apart) cheese on top then microwave it for another 20-30 seconds depending on how it looks. Eat in a hurry, like a dog & out the door.

What Girls Said 3

• Scrambled! That's what I'm gonna do.

• Poach them ☺️

• Poached eggs or scrambled!! 🍳