Im very skinny , how I gain weight , fastest way?

im male 5.7 ft tall ,125lbs im very skinny i always been, it is so sad that icant gain weight, even if i eat the same amount of food as normal person i will still be the same :(
help me please what do i need to eat?

• i would like to help you :)
  • i won't help you :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried adding something like a protein shake or Ensure to your meal? Ensure tastes nasty, lol, but when people going through cancer treatments or just trying to gain weight, it's what they suggest. Even kids that are behind on the growth scale are given Pediasure to help add nutrition and weight. Protein shakes or powders would be similar and can be bought in flavors or no flavor at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well bro it depends from person to person and your body type. My body type is Mesomorphic which means I have high testestorone than endomorphics and ectomorphics, I have more chance to gain weight and muscles so I am lucky one to have that body type. But its diffrent for everyone feel me? I think your body type is ''Ectomorphic'' which is like, you gain weights so hard and your bones are thin compared to endomorphs and mesomorphs but you dont have to worry about that, everyone has diffrent workout routine. You can turn into a giant if you follow a great workout routine.

Since we found out that you are ''Ectomorph'' you must eat foods which contains ''carbohydrates'' and you must at least gain ''4000'' calories in a day, not in week, IN A DAY. I dont know if you workout or not but if you do, you must at least hit to gym like 4 days in a week. When you are working out you must give break time at least 3-5 minutes, since your muscle tissue isn't much strong compared to other body types your recovery will take much more longer, you have to take break like at least 3-5 minutes. As a ectomorph person you ''musnt'' do extra sports which makes you sweat and makes you burn calories, aight? Send me PM's if you want to know more about it.

• How do you learn what body type you have?

• @TonyRyanAgain Then you might me meshomorphic, as I see from your picture yeah it would be wrong to call you ectomorph or completely ''endomorph'' but you might be both endo-meshomorph aswell, its like you gain fats and muscles easily. Need to know more about your eating routine and need to know about your sensevity against carbohydrate. Most of meshomorphs can burn fats easily and gain muscles without using any supplement. They are especially good at strenght competitions.

• thank you i will try carbohydrates and see

What Girls Said 2

• Go to the gym
    The gym instructor is the best advicer.
    If we try to help maybe we're wrong so he knows what's the right thing to do

• what you need to do is lift weights and eat wild food not like a normal person over eat lol or just eat protein from gnc you'll buff up in no time you must weight lift.

What Guys Said 6

• Try going towards protein shakes and going big and heavy with the lifting (smaller sets with lower repetitions, make your muscles feel like jello by bringing them to failure).

I found I had a hard time getting body fat in my youth (probably because I was doing intense cardio all the time with my love for skateboarding vert) but it was easier to put on muscle mass, making the arms and chest and back thicker in particular (legs were already thick).

I think combining that with protein shakes made it easier to gain weight. I still and always probably will be on the slimmer side, but you can at least thicken up enough places to not look like a stick figure.

• You're actually at a healthy weight. Do you know if your body fat very low? Just gaining fat from eating may not look great on you. Working out would probably look the nicest and be the healthiest.

• i think some people body have very low tendency so they can't gain any mass no matter how much they eat. unless you take steroids which i won't recommend you

• Lift weights to build muscle and an appetite. You should be eating 5 full meals a day, so make it 6 with lots of protein and carbs if you have that big of an issue gaining weight.

• pepsi

• i won't help you