Do you have good self-control when it comes to food? Or are diets not for you?

• Yeah, I'm fecking magical and I have perfect self-control and diets always work perfectly for me because I fecking suckDo you have good self-control when it comes to food? Or are diets not for you?
  • hahahahahahahahahaha feck noDo you have good self-control when it comes to food? Or are diets not for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• i have good self control; however i'm also lucky that i have a high metabolism and can eat a lot more junk food without putting on as much weight as many

Most Helpful Girl

• Option B was my actual reaction XD

It's usually like Do I want to eat it? and then CAN I eat it? If yes to both then I eat it p much regardless. If no to either one I just starve T-T

What Guys Said 4

• I am blessed. I eat what I want, when I want and have no problem maintaining my figure.

• If it's in front if me I'll end up eating it😂😂😂😂

• I have self-control and diets always work for me. It's not that hard.

• hahahahahahahahahaha feck no

What Girls Said 7

• I can Have, if Need be, have Plenty of Self Control, especially during Lent when I Resort to Give up the Treats and Sweets.
    Good luck and Great going, @Mairead. xx

• Sometimes I will pause and ask, "Do I really want this?"
    Sometimes the answer is no, other times, yes.

I do that when I am reaching for foods that aren't healthy.
    So I would choose something different.

But sometimes I just don't care since if I am too strict with myself, I start to feel like I am in a diet and can't enjoy food... then I start to eat more junk food.

• I usually don't have good self control but I do when there is overwhelming evidence that being fat is horrible for ones health. How can diets not be for everyone in this day and age? Still don't get it.

• That second gif is me... almost literally.

• I have great self control but don't care enough to go on a diet. I just make sure I stay hydrated, eat only when I'm hungry, and don't overeat. I eat lots of junk food sometimes, too. In thst case I make sure I take only tastes of the junk food and eat slowly.
    It works- I've got a flat, toned stomach!

• I don't do diets. I just have good eating habits.

• I'm lazy so I naturally don't make that much food.