Mexican or Chinese food?

Just another food question cuz food is life. I personally like Mexican food cuz Tamales, the spiciness, enchiladas :p , quesadillas, and so much more! I like Chinese too but I have to choose Mexican :p

I mean even if u pick Chinese food I won't get offended... everyone is entitled to their opinion even if theyre wrong ;)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mexican. Chinese is always loaded with message

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 10

• Tie for me but Mexican if "Chinese food" means that fast food and not like proper and nice Chinese cuisine. If we include the latter, like Peking duck :

www.adventures-abroad.com/.../...ng-duck-china.jpg

... or Ma Po Tofu:

macaulay.cuny.edu/.../tofu_0.jpg

... then it becomes a tie for me.

To me that kind of greasy Chinese fast food they serve in the U. S. is to Chinese food like Taco Bell is to Mexican.

• Mexican no contest

• Chinese food is awesome

• thats a TOUGHHHHH choice!!! both cultures should be proud of developing and sharing such great cuisine. thanks guys!

• Mexican, hands down.

• Asians have the best foods with all their weird shiz and cawk roaches inventions. No competitions 👌🏼

• Only chinese food I like is szechuan because it's spicy. My favs are Indian, thai and mexican

• didn't try both, but would like to try Taco and Burrito.

• Chinese but Mexican is a close second.

• Chinese food over Mexican food though it matters what I am in the mood for.